LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

Who's Got The TC Signup Link?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I got the code..
Nobody?

I guess we'll just wait until 49ers.com posts it then.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erRider:
I got the code..

Everyone got the code....they posted it on the Merc facebook.
Originally posted by JD81:
I got the code..

Everyone got the code....they posted it on the Merc facebook.

Really? I need to get on Facebook.
what's the code
Quote:
The San Francisco 49ers and the San Jose Mercury News are offering the 49ers Faithful FREE tickets to the first open practice during the "Mercury News Day" at the 2010 Training Camp. That practice will take place on Monday, August 2 at 5:00 p.m.

The only way to get these exclusive tickets for the first day is through the San Jose Mercury News. Purchase the Mercury News on Wednesday, July 7, or become friends with the San Jose Mercury News or Contra Costa Times on Facebook, and look for the special “Training Camp Code” and instructions. Follow the instructions and go to 49ers.com to print your free tickets. One printed ticket admits one person (bulls**t). Gates open one hour prior to the start of practice.

Additional open training camp dates and a full practice schedule will be announced at a later date.

This is the sixth year that the 49ers Training Camp presented by The Mercury News will be held at the team’s Santa Clara practice facility. Opening day of practice will feature interactive games, sponsor booths and player autograph sessions for fans.

During the first open practice, members of the Gold Rush Cheerleading team and Sourdough Sam will also be in attendance. San Francisco 49ers tickets, merchandise and concessions will also be on sale.

The 49ers training facility is located at 4949 Centennial Boulevard in Santa Clara, CA.

http://www.49ers.com/news-and-events/article-1/49ers-Reveal-First-Training-Camp-Date/4e245ed0-c136-4fc9-b6dd-8e92c5717deb

BTW, you guys do realize you could print out the same ticket with the same name for 10 different people if you wanted to, right?
Originally posted by teeohh:
what's the code
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Quote:
The San Francisco 49ers and the San Jose Mercury News are offering the 49ers Faithful FREE tickets to the first open practice during the "Mercury News Day" at the 2010 Training Camp. That practice will take place on Monday, August 2 at 5:00 p.m.

The only way to get these exclusive tickets for the first day is through the San Jose Mercury News. Purchase the Mercury News on Wednesday, July 7, or become friends with the San Jose Mercury News or Contra Costa Times on Facebook, and look for the special “Training Camp Code” and instructions. Follow the instructions and go to 49ers.com to print your free tickets. One printed ticket admits one person (bulls**t). Gates open one hour prior to the start of practice.

Additional open training camp dates and a full practice schedule will be announced at a later date.

This is the sixth year that the 49ers Training Camp presented by The Mercury News will be held at the team’s Santa Clara practice facility. Opening day of practice will feature interactive games, sponsor booths and player autograph sessions for fans.

During the first open practice, members of the Gold Rush Cheerleading team and Sourdough Sam will also be in attendance. San Francisco 49ers tickets, merchandise and concessions will also be on sale.

The 49ers training facility is located at 4949 Centennial Boulevard in Santa Clara, CA.

http://www.49ers.com/news-and-events/article-1/49ers-Reveal-First-Training-Camp-Date/4e245ed0-c136-4fc9-b6dd-8e92c5717deb

BTW, you guys do realize you could print out the same ticket with the same name for 10 different people if you wanted to, right?

Usually this is true, but I went to the open mini camp in June and they actually checked for your name on a list. I don't know if they'll do the same for TC this year or not because the mini camp was much smaller (around 150-300 people) than a TC (around 2,000 people).

I've had the code for a couple days now, but I don't know the signup link. My neighbor works for the Merc and he doesn't even have it (the link). Maybe they haven't even created it yet?
what's the code

10sjmntc
Quote:

Usually this is true, but I went to the open mini camp in June and they actually checked for your name on a list. I don't know if they'll do the same for TC this year or not because the mini camp was much smaller (around 150-300 people) than a TC (around 2,000 people).

I've had the code for a couple days now, but I don't know the signup link. My neighbor works for the Merc and he doesn't even have it (the link). Maybe they haven't even created it yet?

it's going to be in the morning

Quote:

it's going to be in the morning

Yeah I know, I was just HOPING someone would have gotten their hands on it early (if they've even created it yet) because I don't know if I'll be able to slip away from a meeting I have to be in from 7:00-12:00 tomorrow.

Oh well, I'll just have to risk getting busted I guess. LOL
ive been looking everywhere for the link, does anyone know where to sign up to get the tickets?
MOTHER f**kER

go to 49ers.com

to be specific

http://www.49ers.com/forms/training-camp-tickets.html

enter the code, make sure there are no spaces or anything

enter personal info

receive ticket in email

print ticket

go to training camp

sit or stand where space is available

view practice

take pictures if desired

purchase merchandise

attempt to get autographs

fail to get autographs

drive home

log onto zone

post about how alex smith sucks

post about how a WR and/or RB no one has heard of is going to tear it up this year

go to sleep
[ Edited by RonMexico on Jul 7, 2010 at 9:37 AM ]
i just got my ticket and it has a barcode on it. I think they might be checking tickets this year.
Can someone post the code? 10SJMNTC is not working

EDIT: My fault, it has to be in CAPITALS, it works
[ Edited by JayEL49er on Jul 7, 2010 at 9:42 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone