LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp (July 30): 0 days!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

Eyes forward.
No. 8 deserves multiple photos.

Yes he does!!

God how I love that man.

yup no homo though(maybe a bit for steve and joe)
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
8 days to the 30, then we have to wait til the 2nd for news
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
7 days

[ Edited by WestCoast on Jul 23, 2010 at 5:33 AM ]
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Eyes forward.

Does anyone have the clip from that game with Steve Young helmetless??

I can't find it ANYWHERE!

The video below has it at about the 1:20 mark.
Aug. 13, 1995 - at San Diego

Perhaps only a left-hander would do something like this. In a meaningless preseason game seven months after the Super Bowl, Young nearly had his head ripped off as he attempted to pass. Instead, it was his helmet that was ripped off.

Instead of doing the sensible thing and immediately dropping to the grass and covering his head, Young took off running and picked up 9 yards on 3rd-and-10. He then gained a yard on 4th-and-1.

Note that Young being helmetless happened more than once. The video also has the time his helmet came off in a game against Dallas.

Eyes forward.

Perhaps only a left-hander would do something like this. In a meaningless preseason game seven months after the Super Bowl, Young nearly had his head ripped off as he attempted to pass. Instead, it was his helmet that was ripped off.

Instead of doing the sensible thing and immediately dropping to the grass and covering his head, Young took off running and picked up 9 yards on 3rd-and-10. He then gained a yard on 4th-and-1.

Note that Young being helmetless happened more than once. The video also has the time his helmet came off in a game against Dallas.

They dont make QBs like that anymore^

I miss Steve Young
for real man. U think Steve Young would of been begging for a roughing the passer call like Brady does?? HELL NAW!!!
Originally posted by valrod33:

Eyes forward.

They dont make QBs like that anymore^

I miss Steve Young

+1, Damn he looked good in those highlights. I feel like I remember each of those throws and runs. Ohhhhh the good ol' days
I'll be attending the August 19th Training Camp! Thanks to my cousin

Originally posted by mayo63:
7 days

woooooooooooooooo
That was a great Young video ^

-9fA
WOOO I just bought my authentic Patrick Willis jersey on nfl.com I'm going to try and get it autographed by Willis at training camp! I like my odds since I've gotten his autograph the past 2 years.
Originally posted by WestCoast:

Let's go Nate David!!!! I wanna keep him on roster this year and next year!
Share 49ersWebzone