There are 182 users in the forums

Whew, that was a tough one if you're Vikings fan

Shop 49ers game tickets
Guess they got a taste of what the Seahawks fans went through last year at the Superbowl

http://dailysnark.com/compilation-hilariously-sad-reactions-vikings-fans-missed-kick/
The Super Bowl was stupidity, the missed kick was a choke.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Well @ least the kicker is owning it.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Troll Alert...Troll Alert...Troll Alert
I didn't enjoy that as much as I thought as I would have, because it just reminded me of SB 49. I ended up feeling bad for them. They should just be thankful it happened in the wildcard and not in the SB like it did for us Hawk fans.
Gary Anderson in 1998 would still be 10x worse for Vikings fans
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Gary Anderson in 1998 would still be 10x worse for Vikings fans
Yeah that was for sure. The Vikings were an absolute juggernaut that year.
Blair said to AP "YOU keep your mouth shut!"
Originally posted by zaghawk:
I didn't enjoy that as much as I thought as I would have, because it just reminded me of SB 49. I ended up feeling bad for them. They should just be thankful it happened in the wildcard and not in the SB like it did for us Hawk bandwagoners.

Ftfy

Its the first playoff win I don't remember celebrating hard. I mean, I'm happy the Seahawks get to advance, but this feels more like a reprieve from the governor than anything else. Last year's NFCC game against the Packers has a large amount of luck involved but at least the game was won as a result of actions being taken by the Seahawks. This was more like being blindfolded, tied to a stake, and then having the whole firing squad miss wide left. The team was witness to somebody else's mistake at the end - not a participant. I feel bad for the Vikings and their fans. They played a great game. That's no way to end a season.
Originally posted by 49Heaven:
Guess they got a taste of what the Seahawks fans went through last year at the Superbowl

Disagree that the two situations are the same. Not even close IMO.
Don't think they'll be inviting lucky Bud Grant to any more championship games!
Share 49ersWebzone