There are 239 users in the forums

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I don't think the Niners will have a real choice...Goodell has already championed for them to share it. Jed needs Goodell's support to get the stadium built...getting a two-for-one facility is an easier sell than trying to go lone wolf.

I think the whole "sharing" is over blown. The teams would never play on the same day, the teams would get their own locker rooms. And as far as I know from the New Meadowlands stadium you can just flip a switch and at least 80%, if not more of the stadium can go from Gold and Red to silver and black.

That being said I would prefer to share a stadium in Santa Clara than on an Oakland site.

This, although I wouldn't mind being in Oakland.

As long as its ours like the Giants then IDC
Cant change the seats colors. Hell to the no.F oakland. they can bring they ails back down here to LA
NO
FAK DAT
No.

We have this whole stadium plan worked out, and its been YEARS in the making to finally get this thing done. were actually getting close. The Raiders, on the otherhand, dont have anything done, and basically can either play in their dump of a stadium, or move to LA. why should we let them in on this? this isnt a charity case. they can get their own stadium if they want to stay here.

screw the Raiders, they can rot at Overstock.com Coliseum or move. as a 49ers fan, i refuse to have a "black hole" in our stadium.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
FAK DAT
  • dmax
  • Veteran
no no and no...this is a horrible idea. Whats gonna happen when we actually play one another( cuz you know its gonna happen) what, half of the stadium will be wearing red while the other half is black..it will look like a huge checker board
Yes, without a doubt. I love my Niners and they need a new stadium ASAP. If partnering with the Devil (oops, I mean Al Davis) helps it happen faster, then do it...
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
Originally posted by bjghum:
Does it really matter?

I just want my team to stay in the BA and have a new stadium.

If that means sharing with the raiders, I couldn't care less.

Do you think Jets and Giants fans care?

Big difference between the Jets and Raiders fans :

vs.

and of course, you have to deal with :

LOL, I love the expression on all the Raiders fans' faces. Watching the Raiders get their asses kicked is extremely amusing.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I would rather stay in Candlestick until the score board falls on my head....

Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

Yep
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Yes, without a doubt. I love my Niners and they need a new stadium ASAP. If partnering with the Devil (oops, I mean Al Davis) helps it happen faster, then do it...

If they do then what becomes of the HOF and souvenior shop? Will they build a another one and a different one. what about the banners that show the niners color? Will they host Raider colors on game day?
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

Yep

I agree 100% F*** the Raiders
Originally posted by n1nerman49:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

Yep

I agree 100% F*** the Raiders

and the c**t it rode in on.....
Originally posted by D_Niner:

Agreed. Without a partnership NFL funding likely won't happen and I doubt the league would offer a dime to help refurbish the Stick.
Share 49ersWebzone