LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Favorite 49ers Image

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Favorite 49ers Image

Originally posted by Mister49:
Walsh and Montana in the grass! PRICELESS!

Actually, I was wondering if this image had a price? I would love to have a large, framed version of this, but can't find it. Does anyone know of a gallery that carries Zagaris' work? Thanks.
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by Swankypro:

Nice first post, that is a classic image.

Thanks. I was a member a couple years back but my account was deleted from inactivity... Starting over, oh well... But your thread compelled me to re-register.

Cool, stick around this place has really grown and you will find a lot of 49er news pretty much right after it happens. Lot of fun debates just stay away from the Alex Smith and Shaun Hill ones.. ;)

All year round this place stays pretty busy... we talk a lot of draft (go to forum home) because there is a draft forum all year round, talk free agency, nfl and then there is a parking lot for non sports talk.

He said that he was a member before. I'm pretty sure he knows how a forum works

I was just saying to stick around because if his account got deleted due to inactivity he probably didn't use it much. A lot of people only post a few times and don't use it again.
Originally posted by IowaNiner16:

Thanks. I was a member a couple years back but my account was deleted from inactivity... Starting over, oh well... But your thread compelled me to re-register.

Cool, stick around this place has really grown and you will find a lot of 49er news pretty much right after it happens. Lot of fun debates just stay away from the Alex Smith and Shaun Hill ones.. ;)

All year round this place stays pretty busy... we talk a lot of draft (go to forum home) because there is a draft forum all year round, talk free agency, nfl and then there is a parking lot for non sports talk.

Damn son, You Got Served! LMAO

How old are you son? 12?
Originally posted by jedi9er:
Originally posted by Mister49:
Walsh and Montana in the grass! PRICELESS!

Actually, I was wondering if this image had a price? I would love to have a large, framed version of this, but can't find it. Does anyone know of a gallery that carries Zagaris' work? Thanks.

Couldn't find that but scroll through these few pages... there are a bunch of 49ers ones..
http://www.sportsgalleryweb.com/footballs.htm#dwight_clark

http://www.sportsgalleryweb.com/football_specialty.htm#joe_montana_bill_walsh

There is the catch photo, ball with the play diagram on it, montana with the 4 rings, the huddle, the grass one but from a different angle and not in black & white

http://www.sportsgalleryweb.com/images/football/photos/roger_craig_tom_rathman_endzone_large.jpg

http://www.sportsgalleryweb.com/images/football/specialty/montana_huddle_photo_large.jpg

http://www.sportsgalleryweb.com/images/football/photos/bryant_young_disp_large.jpg
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jun 1, 2010 at 3:15 PM ]
Originally posted by IowaNiner16:

Damn son, You Got Served! LMAO

How old are you son? 12?

Don't tell me you took that personal. I was making a light remark at how blunt canadian49er was with you. I'm 26 and apparently not that sensitive. Sorry. High Five!
This, minus Roman...
This is one of mine...

I was just saying to stick around because if his account got deleted due to inactivity he probably didn't use it much. A lot of people only post a few times and don't use it again.

S'all good Gore, thanks for lookin' out.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
This, minus Roman...

yeah, what the heck is Roman doing here?

• TheCatchIII
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by jayb49er:
I like all of these but I have to say this has been a favorite of mine lately.

Love this recent pose
Originally posted by DangerousG:

Yup. This was Bill Walsh's last home 49ers game that he coached, a divisional playoff game win vs. the Vikings, January 1, 1989.
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Share 49ersWebzone