There are 250 users in the forums

Favorite 49ers Image

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Favorite 49ers Image

Originally posted by Swankypro:

Nice first post, that is a classic image.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Thanks. I was a member a couple years back but my account was deleted from inactivity... Starting over, oh well... But your thread compelled me to re-register.

Thanks. I was a member a couple years back but my account was deleted from inactivity... Starting over, oh well... But your thread compelled me to re-register.

Cool, stick around this place has really grown and you will find a lot of 49er news pretty much right after it happens. Lot of fun debates just stay away from the Alex Smith and Shaun Hill ones.. ;)

All year round this place stays pretty busy... we talk a lot of draft (go to forum home) because there is a draft forum all year round, talk free agency, nfl and then there is a parking lot for non sports talk.

Cool, stick around this place has really grown and you will find a lot of 49er news pretty much right after it happens. Lot of fun debates just stay away from the Alex Smith and Shaun Hill ones.. ;)

All year round this place stays pretty busy... we talk a lot of draft (go to forum home) because there is a draft forum all year round, talk free agency, nfl and then there is a parking lot for non sports talk.

He said that he was a member before. I'm pretty sure he knows how a forum works
Originally posted by Canadian49er:

Damn son, You Got Served! LMAO
Originally posted by IowaNiner16:
Originally posted by Canadian49er:

Damn son, You Got Served! LMAO

Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

(Just kidding, the one of Walsh and Montana is my actual favorite.)

I am married but I do enjoy this one. But in my opinion just the picture of candlestick park. Brings joy to my eyes. While the other one brings joy to other parts.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

I am married but I do enjoy this one. But in my opinion just the picture of candlestick park. Brings joy to my eyes. While the other one brings joy to other parts.

Also, out of curiosity, would you rather support a move to a new stadium or have us stay at the Stick?
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by WestCoast:

the good ol' days

Oh wow

Both Walsh pics without a doubt, but I choose the one of the superbowl win because what represents for the franchise and if you look at BW face you can see the pride and satisfaction of being #1
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

Also, out of curiosity, would you rather support a move to a new stadium or have us stay at the Stick?

i'd rather them find a way to demolish the stick and build on the same site. Although there are many issues at hand, mainly parking. I love the old dilapidated candlestick park. Riding up the escalator is like going to disneyland for me. I would like a new stadium but in San Francisco if possible. I live in LA and though I have toyed with the idea of the LA 49ers it just doesn't sound right. Maybe because some of the best times of my life were living in the bay area.
  • cools
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone