There are 259 users in the forums

Favorite 49ers Image

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Favorite 49ers Image

Originally posted by NickSh49:

yes! my pic LIVES! ahahahahaha
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Everytime I see the video of Young talking post game at Super Bowl XXIX I get goosebumps.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Does anyone have the picture after one of the Superbowls (XVI I believe) where Montana turns to the camera and holds up his index finger giving the universal "Number One" sign?
Originally posted by Happs:
Does anyone have the picture after one of the Superbowls (XVI I believe) where Montana turns to the camera and holds up his index finger giving the universal "Number One" sign?

I tried looking for it. I know it's in the Super Bowl highlight video and I think it was XIX if that helps your search. If you find it post it
Always loved this
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
WORST 49ERS PHOTOS :

make it stop make it stop gag better
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

this qualifies under the worst 49er photos
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

this qualifies under the worst 49er photos

Yeah, he was trying to emulate Walsh. Disgusting!
I vote for Steve Young, but when him and Rice are hugging the trophy in the locker room

Originally posted by TDTomAndo:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

This

Hei Sonoco,
is this picture from the same game, where the refs made a bad
(pass interference) call on on Lott (if I remember correctly),
which cost us a possible SB ring ?

no that was against washington in the 1983 season... get educated i know that and i'm only 19

Oh Mr. Sin,
The "is this picture..." denotes that a question is being asked.
The ("if I remember correctly") ditto...as well as, states that
I was not sure. Your, "no that was against washington (Washington)
in the 1983 season..." answer would have sufficed.

The "get educated i (you should have typed I) know that and i'm
(again, should have typed I'm) only 19, truly proves how educated
you actually are...especially, pertaining to certain things in regards to
life in general.

I'm well aware of my grammar errors. Thank you for pointing those mistakes out. I will do my best to be perfect. I am quite positive that every member of this San Francisco 49ers fan forum understood what I was saying. I also apologize that my answer was more than what you stated was sufficient. It also appears that I'm more educated than you on the history of the San Francisco 49ers football organization. In addition thank you for the life lesson. This was truly special since I only joined this forum because I am a fan of the 49ers and I didn't realize that this membership included life lessons.

Thank you FlayvaMeister

Well dude was asking a simple question and you tried to make an ass of him. Flat out rude. We're all Niners fans here, no need to not treat each other with respect.

everybody gets picked on once in a while on the webzone..gotta be tough skinned to post on here... i didnt mean to come off as an a*****e

You did man... either way I believe FlayvaMeister was just telling me about the Walsh and Montana photo and how he was at the game (1985) so I assume he has been a fan longer than you have been a live so I wouldn't get on his case about getting educated.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Everytime I see the video of Young talking post game at Super Bowl XXIX I get goosebumps.

I was trying to find a decent image of this pose because I was about to add it to the poll instead of just Young alone but I figured I already had Rice.

Either way that is an awesome photo and I love Young's speech. No one can ever, EVER take it away from you.

Edit: There is actually one of them hugging as well.

i should cut that black off around it

[ Edited by Gore_21 on May 31, 2010 at 6:51 PM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Any Raider hater should love that photo. Look at 36's face, look at Gore's face and you love the reflection in the shield.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Any Raider hater should love that photo. Look at 36's face, look at Gore's face and you love the reflection in the shield.

Absolutely love that pic. I've got a similar poster of Frank doing that to the Colts. My girl is a bandwagon Colts fan and I absolutely hate them as much as the Cowboys and Raiders.
Share 49ersWebzone