There are 189 users in the forums

Favorite 49ers Image

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Favorite 49ers Image

[ Edited by Gore_21 on May 30, 2010 at 10:25 AM ]
I choose the "Other" option; they all look GOOD to me.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

Yeah, that's why it is a tough choice. Pretty much any one of these images could represent our entire franchise. Heart, Passion, Champions, Courage, Fight

I choose the black and white Walsh and Montana photo. In color I wouldn't have chosen it but I just love the lights, the sky, Montana's eyes, etc. It's like your back in the school yard playing with your friends.

I should know this but since I probably wasn't born when this photo took place what game is this and what is the situation. Where they actually drawing on the grass or what?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I like all of these but I have to say this has been a favorite of mine lately.

i have a huge framed picture of montana throwing the ball during the 2nd superbowl against the bengals thats pretty dope. ill try to get a pic of it later
That Walsh and Montana drawing in the dirt was in a math book when I was in elementary school. I remember being so happy when I got to that page lol
Definitely the first one.

It's my fav 49er picture.

-9fA
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

Yeah, that's why it is a tough choice. Pretty much any one of these images could represent our entire franchise. Heart, Passion, Champions, Courage, Fight

I choose the black and white Walsh and Montana photo. In color I wouldn't have chosen it but I just love the lights, the sky, Montana's eyes, etc. It's like your back in the school yard playing with your friends.

I should know this but since I probably wasn't born when this photo took place what game is this and what is the situation. Where they actually drawing on the grass or what?

Anyone know the answer to my questions?

They are all great. The overhead of Candlestick has the most emotional significance to me because it reminds me of MANY great Sundays watching the 49ers play on TV, it reminds me of several great game days tailgating with the Zone and watching the team play, it reminds me of living in the City, and because I can see my seats in that picture.
Originally posted by jayb49er:
I like all of these but I have to say this has been a favorite of mine lately.

Agreed, probably my favorite picture since the Bryant Young one. Might be the top one since the Young one in 1995 (94 super bowl) or when Jerry and Steve are hugging each other and the trophy.
Originally posted by WestCoast:

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by WestCoast:

the good ol' days
Share 49ersWebzone