LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

PYMWYMI, Year 5.... (2010-2011)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
10-6
9-7
11 - 5.

Win the NFC West. Playoffs and potential to win maybe 1 Playoff Game. IMO the team is finally coming together in some fundamental areas. Plus the NFC West is not currently full of powerhouse teams or spectacular QB's. So although we still have holes I believe we can acaully win the division this year despite them.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Apr 30, 2010 at 3:32 AM ]
Lost some close games last year and now with a team that is together and has good chemistry, they will put it together to win and close out the close games. Now we also improve the oline which was our biggest weakness.

I'll say 11-5 this year.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
10 - 6.

Win the NFC West. Playoffs and potential to win maybe 1 Playoff Game. IMO the team is finally coming together in some fundamental areas. Plus the NFC West is not currently full of powerhouse teams or spectacular QB's. So although we still have holes I believe we can acaully win the division this year despite them.

Consider yourself quoted.

-9fA
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Apr 24, 2010 at 1:02 AM ]
11-5
  • carl
  • Veteran
1-0 Offseason vs Raiders
4-0 Preseason
16-0 Regular Season
3-0 Post Season

You know this to be true.
12-4

#2 seed NFC

playoff win
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Sorry, but Alex Smith doesnt make my cut.

Gotta go 1-15.

The truth hurts.....

So, the team that went 8-8 last year, that has filled some holes, that faces division opponents who have gotten worse, and that has an easier schedule is going to lose 7 more games this year than last?

I could see saying 5-11, but 1-15? REALLY?

This prediction, and the underlying shtick, are just silly to me.
hoping for 11-5/12-4 but its probably gonna be 10-6

8-8

Same as last.

Mike Singletary and Jimmy Raye's inability to make in-game adjustments and outsmart opposing offensive and defensive coordinators keep us in mediocre land.
9-7 after trying to recover from a slow start in the season
11-5!
[ Edited by Dr_Gonzo on Apr 24, 2010 at 9:16 AM ]
My 5th year at 10-6... going to happen one of these years.
11-5
Share 49ersWebzone