LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 198 users in the forums

PYMWYMI, Year 5.... (2010-2011)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
11 - 5
I wonder what the predictions would look like if everyone had to bet 10% of their yearly income.
i just want this thread in play until the end of the preseason.....just in case i want to revise my last prediction
I say 9-7,

I'm really concerned about he amount of travel we have in this schedule. Take a real good look at it with that in mind. You may agree.
10-6
11-5 gets my vote
11-5 division champs
10-6!!!
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
12-4
11-5

9-7
Put me down for 10-6
12-4
12-4
10-6

dont get too excited now...all these 11-13 win predictions are just a bit hasty. Saints, Falcons, Eagles, Panthers, Packers, and Chargers could all be losses. thats 6 losses right there, even if we SWEEP the division.

@SEA - W
NO - L
@KC - W
@ATL - L
PHI - L
OAK - W
@CAR - W
DEN - W
bye
STL - W
TB - W
@AZ - L
@GB - L
SEA - W
@SD - L
@STL - W
AZ - W

one thing to notice, is the beginning of the season is more difficult, which has been a time where weve generally played well, and the point where we always tank is weeks 5 through 10, in which the schedule gets easier. itll be interesting to see if we break the pattern, or if we still have a mid season losing streak as usual even against bad teams. we have a motivation issue.

first part of the year, were pumped up and win. last part of the year its "we better win the last few games or our record will look horrible". the middle they get lazy and sloppy. at one point i can see us winning 5 in a row....and its possible, but im not holding my breath for that. its been 10 years since weve done that.
Share 49ersWebzone