There are 142 users in the forums

Anthony Dixon is a Niner!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I think Dixon has a THC gland that he was born with in his brain and he constantly has the perfect buzz.
Originally posted by Chief:
I think Dixon has a THC gland that he was born with in his brain and he constantly has the perfect buzz.

Scientists need to learn to reproduce that....
Why does it seem like this dude always dives at the end of all of his runs? That along with all of his dancing annoys the crap out of me. He is too slow to make a 2nd and 3rd move, he should just put his shoulders down and lay the wood.

he reminds me of terry kirby.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Why does it seem like this dude always dives at the end of all of his runs? That along with all of his dancing annoys the crap out of me. He is too slow to make a 2nd and 3rd move, he should just put his shoulders down and lay the wood.

he reminds me of terry kirby.

Please dont insult Terry Kirby like that.
He shows flashes, he had some pretty good runs against the Raiders but that fool dances way too much, i dont think he will ever be more than a backup
Originally posted by valrod33:
He shows flashes, he had some pretty good runs against the Raiders but that fool dances way too much, i dont think he will ever be more than a backup

I agree, but he is definitely easily replaceable by another 5-7th round pick in next year's draft.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

I agree, but he is definitely easily replaceable by another 5-7th round pick in next year's draft.

I think that Oman guy is better then him.
Originally posted by susweel:
I think that Oman guy is better then him.

I can't agree till I see omon against 1's and 2's

Exactly. He will never be a starting RB. Dances way too much, is too slow and doesn't show enough power for his size. Have not noticed him catch a pass either. Hunter looks WAY more promising after only two preseason games.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Exactly. He will never be a starting RB. Dances way too much, is too slow and doesn't show enough power for his size. Have not noticed him catch a pass either. Hunter looks WAY more promising after only two preseason games.

I love the way hunter comes out of the hole, you see this little dude come flying out, legs churning and then he makes a cut and lowers his shoulders. Its a thing of beauty.

Hunter was draggin' fools all day. Dixon seems to go down easy. like valrod
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Dixon runs off balance..looks like his legs are faster then his upper body (cartoonish)
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Dixon runs off balance..looks like his legs are faster then his upper body (cartoonish)

lol..
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Aug 22, 2011 at 11:34 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Yes he does go down easy, all you gotta do is ask.
Originally posted by susweel:
Yes he does go down easy, all you gotta do is ask.

Share 49ersWebzone