LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 398 users in the forums

baas signs tender

Shop Find 49ers gear online
matt barrows on twitter reports david baas has signed his tender
championship
Originally posted by valrod33:
championship

He sounds pissed, too. I hope that he is sincere.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
championship

You reffering to this?

Despite not heretofore having a contract, Baas, 28, has been a regular participant in the team's offseason program, which began last month. At the 49ers' OTA practice on March 29, Baas projected a sense of urgency and intensity. I asked him why he decided to participate in the two-day session.

"We've got something to prove and I've got something to prove, and I'm covered (by an injury waiver) while I'm out here, so that's good," Baas said. "There's a lot of people out there that don't believe in our offensive line, but I do. I think with (Mike) Solari and Ray Brown -- it's a new attitude. It's different and I think it's good. We're just going to keep getting more aggressive and keep working on our technique. We have something to prove. A lot of the heat fell on his last year, and we have to step up and be accountable."

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2010/04/baas-on-board-l.html#ixzz0l0logpNL
[ Edited by Dominate on Apr 13, 2010 at 12:49 PM ]
When we drafted him I thought he was going to be the next Gogan. Boy was I wrong
Originally posted by Dominate:
championship

You reffering to this?

Despite not heretofore having a contract, Baas, 28, has been a regular participant in the team's offseason program, which began last month. At the 49ers' OTA practice on March 29, Baas projected a sense of urgency and intensity. I asked him why he decided to participate in the two-day session.

"We've got something to prove and I've got something to prove, and I'm covered (by an injury waiver) while I'm out here, so that's good," Baas said. "There's a lot of people out there that don't believe in our offensive line, but I do. I think with (Mike) Solari and Ray Brown -- it's a new attitude. It's different and I think it's good. We're just going to keep getting more aggressive and keep working on our technique. We have something to prove. A lot of the heat fell on his last year, and we have to step up and be accountable."

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2010/04/baas-on-board-l.html#ixzz0l0logpNL

Yeah. That.
championship

You reffering to this?

Yeah. That.

Sounds good to me Nobody was saying much of anything last year on our line. I have heard a few guys talking a little smack already this year. Its a good thing to hear.
Baas is a good OG. He definitely needs to improve though. I support him. I would much rather have Iupati or Pitts next year though.
i like bass, and im glad he signed. he'll be a good backup to iupati!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Another one of McClueless's draft blunders.
championship

You reffering to this?

Yeah. That.

Sounds good to me Nobody was saying much of anything last year on our line. I have heard a few guys talking a little smack already this year. Its a good thing to hear.

Don't sing it, Bring it.....
Share 49ersWebzone