LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

If Crabtree Re-entered the Draft (2010)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Quote:
If Crabtree Re-entered the Draft (2010)

The Raiders draft him at number 8 trains with JR gains 100lbs and is out of the league within a year
Early 2nd Round.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by stevenking57:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
he's already a 49er! done deal!
Look, it's a what if question, if you don't want to exercise your brain, use your imagination, or the question doesn't interest you, then simply move on to another post. Please stop being a lock Nazi and allow other people enjoy the intellectual exercise.

Check this out.. if I made some post about, "What if Alex Smith never got drafted by the 49ers??" or "What if we didn't hire Singletary and waited for Shanahan or Holmgren?" i would get bombarded with s and people trying to bash my post saying it does not matter because we drafted Alex, we hired Singletary.. blah blah blah...

It's not a matter of exercising your brain and using imagination... imagination is for story tales, this is the NFL you're talking about. Bottom line is the 49ers drafted Crabtree, he held out for some time, and now he's signed to a contract and playing well. Cheers to that! He did not enter the 2010 draft. I'm happy he didn't. Go 49ers!!!

For the most part I agree with this. Sure it's an interesting hypothetical but it's kind of pointless too.

Hypothetical and pointless? Not like the rest of NinerTalk, then!!!
Look, it's a what if question, if you don't want to exercise your brain, use your imagination, or the question doesn't interest you, then simply move on to another post. Please stop being a lock Nazi and allow other people enjoy the intellectual exercise.
Check this out.. if I made some post about, "What if Alex Smith never got drafted by the 49ers??" or "What if we didn't hire Singletary and waited for Shanahan or Holmgren?" i would get bombarded with s and people trying to bash my post saying it does not matter because we drafted Alex, we hired Singletary.. blah blah blah...

It's not a matter of exercising your brain and using imagination... imagination is for story tales, this is the NFL you're talking about. Bottom line is the 49ers drafted Crabtree, he held out for some time, and now he's signed to a contract and playing well. Cheers to that! He did not enter the 2010 draft. I'm happy he didn't. Go 49ers!!! Again, if the post doesn't interest you just move on without being so close minded or negative. It seems to me that there are plenty of readers who do find this interesting.I really don't want others to filter what is or is not of interest to me or others. Fella's there seems to be plenty of band with for everyone, so stop being so anal and trying control any of the subjects you feel are less than worthy of your high standards.I hope you don't lose any sleep because this topic still exists. Maybe you should start your own website and promote your own high standards, I think though that the website would be one bland site with few people willing to freely volunteer their opinions. Some times thinking out of the box can create an interesting exchange of ides about many exciting conversations. Hopefully you lock monsters can find a you way out of your self imposed mental prison. Good luck and ask me for help if you get stuck in the very conventions of every life. Try to drain your brain of silly conventions and to experience life like Bill Walsh and Steve Jobs! Once you let go of your conventional pychic hand cuffs you will be able to self actualize and become the person you wanted to be when you were a child before you grew up and had to conform the the other little annul co-opted children. Do remember what you wanted to before you grew up?
"They" got of hold of you pushed you into the square peg you live now? At least stop being a lock Nyourself soon. Even you mom will be proud!
[ Edited by stevenking57 on Apr 13, 2010 at 10:04 PM ]
Originally posted by stevenking57:

It's not a matter of exercising your brain and using imagination... imagination is for story tales, this is the NFL you're talking about. Bottom line is the 49ers drafted Crabtree, he held out for some time, and now he's signed to a contract and playing well. Cheers to that! He did not enter the 2010 draft. I'm happy he didn't. Go 49ers!!! Again, if the post doesn't interest you just move on without being so close minded or negative. It seems to me that there are plenty of readers who do find this interesting.I really don't want others to filter what is or is not of interest to me or others. Fella's there seems to be plenty of band with for everyone, so stop being so anal and trying control any of the subjects you feel are less than worthy of your high standards.I hope you don't lose any sleep because this topic still exists. Maybe you should start your own website and promote your own high standards, I think though that the website would be one bland site with few people willing to freely volunteer their opinions. Some times thinking out of the box can create an interesting exchange of ides about many exciting conversations. Hopefully you lock monsters can find a you way out of your self imposed mental prison. Good luck and ask me for help if you get stuck in the very conventions of every life. Try to drain your brain of silly conventions and to experience life like Bill Walsh and Steve Jobs! Once you let go of your conventional pychic hand cuffs you will be able to self actualize and become the person you wanted to be when you were a child before you grew up and had to conform the the other little annul co-opted children. Do remember what you wanted to before you grew up?
"They" got of hold of you pushed you into the square peg you live now? At least stop being a lock Nyourself soon. Even you mom will be proud!
Bryant is the top WR prospect since Calvin Johnson, so he would defintely be taken before crabs. my guess i crabs would be taken between 15-25
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
13th or 17th

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheyHate2LuvMe:
Bryant is the top WR prospect since Calvin Johnson, so he would defintely be taken before crabs. my guess i crabs would be taken between 15-25

Talentwise Dez Bryant is the best WR prospect since Calvin but as an all around player and person I think Crabtree was rated higher. Leading up to the draft it seemed impossible to get Crabtree at 10. Whereas with Bryant he could easily slide to 15 to 20 and it wouldnt be a huge shock
Originally posted by TheyHate2LuvMe:

And would have been a heck of a pick-up for anybody who got him there. So glad it didn't happen.
Share 49ersWebzone