LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Wassup with Alex Smith's attitude this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dude is sounding super cocky in every single interview he's been in this season. All of a sudden, a soft spoken guy turns into this smooth talker, who's sweet talking all of his fans back onto his nutsack. I mean just look at his devilish mug in this recent interview:

Reporter: what do you think of Nate Davis?
Smith: who's that? the only Nate is know is Clements, Nate Robinson, and Nate Dogg
who cares man. it's about f**king time someone grew a nutsuck on this team... and if it's our leader on offense i'm all for it. philip rivers style? both in attitude and play. count me in
Reporter: what do you think of the Caravan thread on the 49erswebzone?
Smith: David drives one in real life.
his wife gives him "oral encouragement" before practice

[ Edited by darkknight49 on Apr 6, 2010 at 00:36:23 ]
Reporter: how was your relationship with Shaun hill when he was here?
Smith: shout out to Detroit!
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Reporter: what do you think of the Caravan thread on the 49erswebzone?
Smith: David drives one in real life.

-9fA
bout time, i'm right here with him, just hope he can back it up
Reporter: Let's discuss the possibility of David Carr coming in here and taking your starting job...how do you....
Smith: *interrupts* Let's not
Reporter:

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
who cares man. it's about f**king time someone grew a nutsuck on this team... and if it's our leader on offense i'm all for it. philip rivers style? both in attitude and play. count me in

agreed.

Smith cant win with you guys. if hes soft spoken, everyone calls him a pansy, and if hes cocky and loud, hes a jerkoff.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

You and all the other people in this thread got trolled. That's hilarious, what the OP said. You could tell he was f**king around when he said Nate Dogg.
Originally posted by Winners:

You and all the other people in this thread got trolled. That's hilarious, what the OP said. You could tell he was f**king around when he said Nate Dogg.

ummmm no.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by Winners:

ummmm no.

Ummmmmm yeah, unless you can point out to me the place that Alex Smith said that about Nate Davis (guess what, he didn't, you got trolled, dbag)

Share 49ersWebzone