LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

Shaun Hill goodbye thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by ReverendRashad15:
this nigga was dumb ass gay ... he had like 72 arm strength on madden 10 .... f**k him

... this makes no sense

lol stop hatin you dumb ass gay

hill's arm dumb ass weak, yo but skillz be poppin homie, best of luck to da man up norph across 8 mile, ahaaa, na mean?!!?!!?!

??? translation?
Originally posted by susweel:
He was the best QB we had. Its just not right...............

Still feel he got the short end of the stick during his time here. The worst play calling possible. If you believe he didn't have a strong enough arm, then check out the plays Martz called for Hill where Hill averaged more yards per pass than 2009 Alex Smith.

Oh well, he's not a 49ers anymore so f**k him.
i mean, he didn't change the whole 9er team, but he didn't ruin us either.....

if we need to release him, then so be it. He's not really a stand out player but i do like the way he plays. Safe, people say he nickel and dimes teams down the field, well no interceptions and putting points up is what gets a win. (Along with defense of course, which we have) So, personally, I like the guy, hes cool. Its just its whatever is best for the team and if we gotta let him go, then so be it. His conservative play works with singletary but Alex smith is being more aggressive and so we need him out there proving why we chose him in the draft............
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
this nigga was dumb ass gay ... he had like 72 arm strength on madden 10 .... f**k him

... this makes no sense

hill's arm dumb ass weak, yo but skillz be poppin homie, best of luck to da man up norph across 8 mile, ahaaa, na mean?!!?!!?!

??? translation?

he was dumb ass weak
He will be missed!
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:

... this makes no sense

??? translation?

"This guy is not good. He had an arm strength of 72 on the Madden 10 video game. I don't like him."

" Stop being mean, you are not good"

"Hill's arm was very weak, but he played well. I wish him the best of luck in Detroit across from 8 mile. Do you know what I mean!?!?!
[ Edited by SFSK8R89 on Mar 17, 2010 at 6:01 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

lol

lmao
Mods, can we get that Shaun Hill Starship thread unlocked and moved to the NFL board for all us Shaun Hill fans?

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Mods, can we get that Shaun Hill Starship thread unlocked and moved to the NFL board for all us Shaun Hill fans?

If I'm not mistaken, that should be in the Detroit Lions' forum
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:

If I'm not mistaken, that should be in the Detroit Lions' forum

The NFL board works too
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame

Done. Have at it.
Miss you man ,
phaggot
Share 49ersWebzone