LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

Carr Signs With 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm trying to figure out why people are upset with the signing. Its not gonna be big money, he's not coming in to start....

...whats the problem here?

Smith and Hill are completely opposite types of QBs and if you are going to build around a QB like Smith, you might as well have a backup who can complete a pass more than 10 yards downfield.

Hill was done, why not go out and get yourself a backup. Whats the big deal? Nobody is touting him as a savior or anything.

I think peeps need to pipe down.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Mar 7, 2010 at 5:24 PM ]
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by SFGoldRush77:
Now I wonder what Willis will have to say?

AWKWARD

He will say that someone else writes his twitters for him

he'll just say whatever the f**k he wants because he's Patrick Willis

Willis's best line on Carr "we have 3 qb's that are better then him. That's a waste of his time"
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Good bye Shaun Hill
not as bad as people think remember our offense with hill cause of his arm our playbook was so limited carr has a better arm dont get me wrong tho hill is a better QB just not a fit with our team
OFFICIAL LINK:

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/giants/2010/03/carr-agrees-to-terms-with-49er.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nydnrss%2Fblogs%2Fgiants+%28Blogs%2FThe+Blue+Screen%29
I know Shaun Hill has some trade value. I really hope the Niners can get something out of Hill instead of just releasing him.

I cant believe we have four capable, and yes I say that loosely, quarterbacks and should get rid of one of them.

I will s**t if Davis is released
SUPER BOWL BOUND!
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
oh hai

welcome to 5 minutes ago

Does this make us the first team to ever have two #1 overall QBs on the roster?
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
OFFICIAL LINK:

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/giants/2010/03/carr-agrees-to-terms-with-49er.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nydnrss%2Fblogs%2Fgiants+%28Blogs%2FThe+Blue+Screen%29

Not to say that I mentioned this last night.. 3YR 7.5 MIL

David Carr
Originally posted by cubanb:
SUPER BOWL BOUND!
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Next up Ryan Leaf
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
my guess is hill will be released in the next few days. Give him a chance to sign onto another team. He deserves that.

what about trade value? He is a backup qb who can win
OFFICIAL LINK:

Not to say that I mentioned this last night.. 3YR 7.5 MIL

Share 49ersWebzone