LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Niners had worst OL in 2009

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Matt Barrows article

ZOMG dawg liek don't worry, once we draft CJ Spiller or trade up both picz for Eric Berry this'll all change yo.
Originally posted by dbdublin:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Exactly why i have been saying Gore is a top back in the league. Give him a good OL and he`s gonna bring home a rushing title. He is still one of the best with one of the worst OL`s in the league....

Hell yea he's a top back....dudes gonna light it up next year!!!

F-U gore haters.

Wow, that's harsh. I don't recall seeing a lot of Gore hate on this site.
Remember the Seattle game? I recall quite a few posters wanting to dump him for Reggie Bush.
Originally posted by 9erred:
This has to do with coaching more than OL talent. Read the article, they where predictable, or vanilla ice cream.

Coaching, horrible play calling, 70% of runs up the middle, all are horrible. Singletary declaring he will run it up the middle, then not being able to back it up, had its upside, Alex Smith got to start, and the spread formation will be hear to stay.

With you 100%!!! And coach Kool-aid thinks Raye was fine and planned no changes with Forester! Ha thank God he left on his own, Coach Kool-Aid sure as hell wasn't going to shake up his crack(head) staff!
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Exactly why i have been saying Gore is a top back in the league. Give him a good OL and he`s gonna bring home a rushing title. He is still one of the best with one of the worst OL`s in the league....

Hell yea he's a top back....dudes gonna light it up next year!!!

F-U gore haters.

There's no such thing newbie. Find a different subject to try to stir the pot with
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
This isn't exactly news to anyone who watched the 49ers last year. I didn't need a fancy statistical analysis to confirm what I saw with my own eyes.

Iupati and Davis/Williams/Bulaga would help.

The OL coaching upgrade (Solari/Brown) should help as well.
Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by posterX:
Matt Barrows article

Worst coaching staff in football.... hands down. Not a guy worth keeping outside of, maybe, Manusky. This is why we will continue to blow chunks. If this division gets any better.... we're screwed.

Bye, Bye Sing.... Hello, Gruden!

+1
Matt Barrows article

Worst coaching staff in football.... hands down. Not a guy worth keeping outside of, maybe, Manusky. This is why we will continue to blow chunks. If this division gets any better.... we're screwed.

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows article

singfan?
Originally posted by 9erred:
This has to do with coaching more than OL talent. Read the article, they where predictable, or vanilla ice cream.

Coaching, horrible play calling, 70% of runs up the middle, all are horrible. Singletary declaring he will run it up the middle, then not being able to back it up, had its upside, Alex Smith got to start, and the spread formation will be hear to stay.

I here you.
YES!!!!!!!!

YES!

YEAH!!

FINALLY OUR WEAKASS OLINE HAS SOME PUBLICITY!

Now maybe these dumbasses can fix it or lose their jobs once again ignoring a boring but very important section of a football team!

Weak oline= 3 and outs , injured qb's , ''busts'', no run game etc.

No offense and 3 and outs=tired defense that is actually very talented,but can't carry the team all of the time.

so funny how we have worst O line in the league and people still bash on A. Smith
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
so funny how we have worst O line in the league and people still bash on A. Smith

Exactly.

Montana and Young would struggle with these douchenozzles. Mainly Chilo, although, Chilo was badass in College. Maybe Chilo needs time, that's why Sing is always up on his ass. Just like Coffee. Glen Coffee , boss.
Matt Barrows article
Why make a post if you're not gonna be the first to make a comment about the topic?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:

Exactly.

Montana and Young would struggle with these douchenozzles. Mainly Chilo, although, Chilo was badass in College. Maybe Chilo needs time, that's why Sing is always up on his ass. Just like Coffee. Glen Coffee , boss.

I said it another post but Chilo lacks two things that are hard to fix, Bad feet and no cojones. Many guys lack one or the other and get it fixed but I cant remember anyone who fixed both. Remember in college he was the biggest and the strongest, not in the NFL. Remember when Garcia went to the browns? Great QB behind terrible line= terrible season. Alex put up decent numbers behind that terrible line.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
YES!!!!!!!!

YES!

YEAH!!

FINALLY OUR WEAKASS OLINE HAS SOME PUBLICITY!

Now maybe these dumbasses can fix it or lose their jobs once again ignoring a boring but very important section of a football team!

Weak oline= 3 and outs , injured qb's , ''busts'', no run game etc.

No offense and 3 and outs=tired defense that is actually very talented,but can't carry the team all of the time.
/thread
Share 49ersWebzone