There are 191 users in the forums

Official 49ers Memorbilia Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Matt, glad to see you took the time to put your pictures up. It sounds complicated but once you are use to doing it it doesn't take long at all. Sweet collection by the way.

Compliments to all and thanks for sharing guys. Some really good stuff in this thread.

thanks again for the directions man....i had to share it most non sports maniacs like all of us come down to my man cave for the 1st time are like dude omg your obsessed!
Most my memorabilia was stolen some years ago. I had a pretty extensive collection of unique pieces.

Currently my favorites are 100% custom pieces that are unique. A 49ers stained glass window. I have never seen another like mine, and I have looked. And the drawing I bought of Jerry Rice, done in pencil, full body next to a bust and detail so perfect it almost looks real.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Most my memorabilia was stolen some years ago. I had a pretty extensive collection of unique pieces.

Currently my favorites are 100% custom pieces that are unique. A 49ers stained glass window. I have never seen another like mine, and I have looked. And the drawing I bought of Jerry Rice, done in pencil, full body next to a bust and detail so perfect it almost looks real.

this may sound psycho but that's why i keep a gun within reach in my man cave. some fool comes in here trying to leave w/s**t and let's just say i'm taking a boat ride.
a couple new adds 2 my collection:
Jimmy Johnson signed mini helmet

Crabtree jersey card

[ Edited by matt49er on Mar 13, 2011 at 08:45:29 ]
Here is my new game used display case.Game worn Shawntae Spencer jersey and cleats,Justin Smith game worn jersey,Dashon Goldson game worn cleats,Game worn helmet and game used football vs the Saints last year and 2 game used pants from the 80's.
:eave it to a dang mod to make a mockery of this thread really?
[ Edited by Fricker on May 27, 2011 at 4:27 AM ]
Originally posted by n1nerman49:
Here is my new game used display case.Game worn Shawntae Spencer jersey and cleats,Justin Smith game worn jersey,Dashon Goldson game worn cleats,Game worn helmet and game used football vs the Saints last year and 2 game used pants from the 80's.

Very NICE!!!! How did you score all the game worn memorabilia?
Originally posted by 49erWill:

I dont have much stuff, nothing signed. Couple jerseys and a couple good rookie cards.

Wow! You must be really proud of these collectibles!
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

Thanks most of the items are from NFL Auctions with the pants coming from Ebay.

What auctions?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by 49erWill:

I dont have much stuff, nothing signed. Couple jerseys and a couple good rookie cards.

Wow! You must be really proud of these collectibles!

Now those are some hard to find cards.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:

Just google NFL Auctions it will take you there.
What auctions?
hi guys! im from spain! and i was in wembley (London) on october 2010, where Jerry rice was presented at hall of fame! i bought a conmemorative ball at tailgate, and i was the one who got the signature! he signed my ball, from the 80.000 espectators over...

right now i need to sell it, but i dont know what i must to do... can u help me please? and advise me? here in spain the Football is unknown. thanks a lot for your tips and moments. Go Niners!!

Ignacio.
[ Edited by peanutvike on Oct 13, 2013 at 1:55 PM ]
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Bumping this because I'll have some cool stuff to post in the coming days....
Share 49ersWebzone