LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Any hope for A. Boone?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GEEK:
The fact that we have Ray Brown as another OL coach will certainly help Solari in developing players like Rachal and Boone.

From a physical standpoint, Boone has all the tools to succeed in the NFL. The main problem Boone has is more of a technique/mental issue in terms of pass protecting. With the right coaching, I could certainly see Boone beat out Snyder at RT, moving Snyder to RG or something.

boone is going to be the alex smith of the OL.. he will need 2-3 years and then he will be ready.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
The fact that we have Ray Brown as another OL coach will certainly help Solari in developing players like Rachal and Boone.

From a physical standpoint, Boone has all the tools to succeed in the NFL. The main problem Boone has is more of a technique/mental issue in terms of pass protecting. With the right coaching, I could certainly see Boone beat out Snyder at RT, moving Snyder to RG or something.

boone is going to be the alex smith of the OL.. he will need 2-3 years and then he will be ready.

How the hell is Boone the Alex Smith of the OL? LOL

Well how else can you turn this into an Alex Smith thread?
Grab Iupati and the best RT available with the first 2 picks. Get a return man in the 2nd round and the fastest cb in the 3rd round. Until we square away the o-line we aren't going anywhere.
There have been others who made it. Jesse Sapalou, Derek Deese. Aint gonna be this year though.

Originally posted by LBSI9ers:

I said he is going to be, mostly meaning he will need a few years to get around the corner. It will probably happen when we let him go or something.

Well how else can you turn this into an Alex Smith thread?

No
Share 49ersWebzone