There are 89 users in the forums

Paraag Marathe Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dudes getting it done.
This thread needs to be on the front page at all times, the things that Marathe has done to get this team where it is are nothing short of remarkable.
Originally posted by shawny:
This thread needs to be on the front page at all times, the things that Marathe has done to get this team where it is are nothing short of remarkable.

Agree
Originally posted by sacniner:
My Ninja!

Are you s SHEEP, or a WOLF?!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
San Francisco 49ers @49ers

The #49ers have promoted Paraag Marathe to team president. Al Guido will serve as COO. http://49rs.me/1aJ7avA
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
San Francisco 49ers @49ers

The #49ers have promoted Paraag Marathe to team president. Al Guido will serve as COO. http://49rs.me/1aJ7avA

Marathe getting the rewards for his work.
i always imagine him looking like Aziz
  • Veteran
Don't ever forget he was part of a team that brought you Nolan, Sing and years of misery.
Originally posted by 190836:
Don't ever forget he was part of a team that brought you Nolan, Sing and years of misery.

Don't ever forget Walsh brought us Donahue.

Don't ever forget DeBartolo hired that scrub GM his first year.

s**t happens

I don't think he had a say in who was hired as head coach. But to be fair, this 49ers team is still in part a product of the Nolan years. Nolan had a lot to do with what the Niners look like today.

...and Eddie D brought you Joe Thomas, who in turn brought you the worst trade in 49ers history...your point?
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

s**t happens
Yeah, but Walsh and Eddie D brought us five SBs. Whats he done? Nothing!!!!
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

...and Eddie D brought you Joe Thomas, who in turn brought you the worst trade in 49ers history...your point?
Eddie = 5 SBs. Never forget.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

s**t happens
Yeah, but Walsh and Eddie D brought us five SBs. Whats he done? Nothing!!!!

Marathe isn't the HC lol
Share 49ersWebzone