There are 91 users in the forums

Paraag Marathe Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
Somebody send him a hooker

this is all i can send him...

Is this dude the next Carmen Policy or what? Looks to me that Uncle Eddie showed young Jed the importance of having a football business guy (COO) with ice water in his veins negotiating contracts.

I think I like him, haven't seen him blink yet. Just keep him out of the booth with replay calling responsibilities
pampa
red dot > feather
I forgot about the replay thing.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hacksaw:
Is this dude the next Carmen Policy or what? Looks to me that Uncle Eddie showed young Jed the importance of having a football business guy (COO) with ice water in his veins negotiating contracts.

I think I like him, haven't seen him blink yet. Just keep him out of the booth with replay calling responsibilities

I kind of get the booth thing. Him and Jed are young and Jed's Indian friend probably asked him "Hey Jed, let me do that replay s**t in the booth" Thet were probably laughing about and said f**k it and let him do it. I know if I was Parag, i would be asking for all kinds of fun stuff to do... lol...
Diversify yo bonds n***a!!!
i.W.o.
God I hope not. It was Policy's crazy spending policies that got the 49ers into cap hell in the first place. It's telling that guys like Policy and Cerrato really never had any success with other team. I think York has done an admirable job of putting together a front office All-Star team, from Baalke to Marathe to Yu, they've got balance, experience, intelligence and a good vision for the future.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
God I hope not. It was Policy's crazy spending policies that got the 49ers into cap hell in the first place. It's telling that guys like Policy and Cerrato really never had any success with other team. I think York has done an admirable job of putting together a front office All-Star team, from Baalke to Marathe to Yu, they've got balance, experience, intelligence and a good vision for the future.

You hope not? With the success and rings they provided, maybe you should hope so. I realize it is different times now and I agree that we have balance and intelligence but I disagree that we have FO experience, I am just optimistic about it. My point is that relative to not over paying for existing roster players you gota say there is a resemblance.
Dude is so good. We should be thankful that he is with our team and will continue to do so in the future.
Originally posted by Bootlegger:

Originally posted by Hacksaw:
You hope not? With the success and rings they provided, maybe you should hope so. I realize it is different times now and I agree that we have balance and intelligence but I disagree that we have FO experience, I am just optimistic about it. My point is that relative to not over paying for existing roster players you gota say there is a resemblance.

No Salary Cap<<<<<<<<

Is it entirely shocking that the 49ers last Super Bowl was the year the salary cap started and then after that this team was having to cut guys or not re-sign guys like Ricky Watters, not replacing the talent they lost...etc.........Policy didn't seem as much of a wizard anymore.

Also, experience is relative. Yu has a tremendous amount of experience, Marathe has a tremendous amount of experience, Baalke has a good football background, Harbaugh has an awesome football background, Jed is hiring good people and then getting the f**k out of the way. There's a lot to like.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Mar 20, 2012 at 11:22 PM ]
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Dude is Indian... he grew up hearing "take it or leave it" from his parents. ICE VEINS! Thug Life homes.
Share 49ersWebzone