There are 178 users in the forums

49ers Return to London 2013

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mod
  • Veteran
idk... maybe we get the tickets when all the season ticket holders get their tickets . for some reason i'm a little apprehensive... i dont want to book anything until they are in my hands
Originally posted by Chief:
When do we get our tickets?!?

Hei Chief,
Excuse the delay,
I checked all e-mails from the NFL and Wembley,
and found this in my confirmation letter:

Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.
Your order number for this purchase is 15-?????/UK4.

FedEx ® USA and Europe (EU)
Guaranteed delivery with tracking facility by FedEx to addresses in the European Union (as well as Switzerland) and addresses in the USA. Signature required. You will receive your tickets no later than 7 days before the event. Not available to PO Box addresses.

You purchased 3 tickets to:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
San Francisco 49ers V Denver Broncos
Wembley Stadium, London,
Sun 31 Oct 2010, 17:00

Order for: NewTribeMedia
Seat location: section BK 238, row 5, seats 255-253
Total Charge: £403.50

I hope this helps...
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Omg.. 7 days before? That f**king sucks!
Omg.. 7 days before? That f**king sucks!

It read, no later than 7 days...so, maybe we'll get lucky.
I understood that as stating, anywhere from the start of
the 2010 season, until 7 days before. Either way, that's
cutiing it very close-to-the-cuff.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

Hei Chief,
Excuse the delay,

Guaranteed delivery with tracking facility by FedEx to addresses in the European Union (as well as Switzerland) and addresses in the USA. Signature required. You will receive your tickets no later than 7 days before the event. Not available to PO Box addresses.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Wembley Stadium, London,

I hope this helps...

How much is £400 in US dollars??
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

Hei Chief,
Excuse the delay,

Wembley Stadium, London,

I hope this helps...

How much is £400 in US dollars??

I think a little over $700.

that sucks too, I planned on heading over to Europe a good 2 weeks before the game.
Just to let everyone know this is where me and 3 other 49ers fans are staying.

http://deals.sheraton.com/Sheraton-Heathrow-Airport-Hotel-293/SO.htm?ES=LPS_293_EN_SI_NAV_SPECIAL_OFFERS_LHR_NWE_EAME

I went thru priceline and got a room for 365 for friday-tues.
Originally posted by Fricker:

http://deals.sheraton.com/Sheraton-Heathrow-Airport-Hotel-293/SO.htm?ES=LPS_293_EN_SI_NAV_SPECIAL_OFFERS_LHR_NWE_EAME

That a decent hotel? My wife is kind picky, although she is comprising on our London stay, since we are going to hit up some other countries once the game is over...

Anyone find any good deals on Airfare yet or is it still too soon to look?
You purchased 1 ticket to:
Wembley Stadium, London,

Order for: mackintosh
Seat location: section BK 535, row 19,
Total Charge: £70.65

You did not add Mondial Assistance Missed Event Insurance to your order, but it's not too late to protect your purchase! Click here to add insurance to any Ticketmaster order. Please note that the purchase of Mondial Assistance Missed Event Insurance is not compulsory.

Ticketmaster UK Limited, Registered address 48 Leicester Square, London WC2H 7LR registered No. 02662632. Ticketmaster UK Limited is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Mondial Assistance's FSA registration number is 311909. FSA authorisation can be checked on the FSA register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/

Please note: Due to the restricted car-parking facilities at or near the Stadium, ticket-holders are encouraged to travel to the Event by public transport.

Thanks again for using Ticketmaster.
Show complete order detail.
You can always check your order and manage your preferences in My Ticketmaster.

if anyone around this area ide luv ta meet up as im going on my own from scotland will be in london from saterday at 7am till monday
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by Fricker:

That a decent hotel? My wife is kind picky, although she is comprising on our London stay, since we are going to hit up some other countries once the game is over...

Anyone find any good deals on Airfare yet or is it still too soon to look?

LoL Beats me, i am hoping so, i mean honestly it looks good from what i saw compared to alot of the other stuff.

• Chief
  • Veteran
This delay on the tickets f**ks me up, I was hoping to make a 3 week vacation around it, now I can't.
This delay on the tickets f**ks me up, I was hoping to make a 3 week vacation around it, now I can't.

this delay is a way to beat the ticket touts buying up all the tickets and wembley ending up empty due to no one being able to aford the touts prices as it is the ticket prices are high i can go to 4 soccer games in scotland for 1 ticket in nfl wembley game and i have ta sit at the uper top corner i def couldnt aford to go if it was triple the price which touts are charging for same areas so i agree with the delays ps why not start yer vacation from the nfl wembley game and come home 3 weeks later also with bye week right after you wont miss much action
but saying that parta me agrees there is a place for touts very small place but if wasnt for a tout i would never been able to see greenbay vs vikings at the dome as the game was a total sellout and i got a ticket of a season ticket holder for ticket price 5 mins before game started 85 dollers for centre sideline ticket cause i was Scottish the tout gave me it ticket price even when a guy behind me during transaction tryed to offer double price so saw game a flew back to Scotland after game from msp and it is great to see there are very generous people still all around the world

Did you guys go through the 49ers for tix?

I keep getting these email from them about tix. mayb they offer a better way to get tix? idk
  • mod
  • Veteran
This f**king sucksssss.... I was going to vacation, then go to the game in london, then go home because I have work. they are saying I cant do this?

I just want to know if this (no later than 7 days) is precautionary and we will actually get the tix way before the game begins.
Share 49ersWebzone