LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 340 users in the forums

49ers Return to London 2013

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by HomerJ:
Beep

what's the word on getting tickets for this over there? And any accommodation recommendations or areas to avoid? Been half way planning a trip over there for 2013, and this may just be the extra kick in the ass to make it happen.

Tickets not on sale yet and no date announced. It has been really difficult the last three Wembley NFL games. The last 49ers game sold out damn quick and had a Wembley all-sport record gate of over 84,000. The place rocked!

Not sure about accommodation. I live an hour or two away, depending on traffic so I drive. London is pricey for hotels, though. There will be plenty of advice available here I would imagine.

stay in hostels bro. that's where i stayed during the olympics. I was in the middle of things on shoreditch street paying 20 usd a day.
Originally posted by MILFS:
stay in hostels bro. that's where i stayed during the olympics. I was in the middle of things on shoreditch street paying 20 usd a day.

20 bucks! Shoreditch! Sharing with half a dozen sailors?
Originally posted by MILFS:

20 bucks! Shoreditch! Sharing with half a dozen sailors?

Thanks for all the advice, I will keep an eye on this thread for more info as the date approaches.

Staying in a hostel could be quite an experience, I am not sure how well that would go over with the wife though, lol
Tickets for the game on sale from now:

http://www.nfluk.com/tickets-events/nfl-wembley
Got mine!
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:

So the game is on a Sunday like years past right. What would be best for our team.

Would everyone here prefer this game happened AFTER a Thursday night game for us?....so we'd have 10 days before we play.... first few days get the London Jet lag and PR tours out of the way...let the players enjoy the city and towns.

or would yall want it to be a Sunday game to Sunday game?
ideally thurs to sun would be better, but it'll be fun nonetheless.
Got mine!

which one did you get?
i don't know which one should i buy.
any recommendation please?
Got mine!

which one did you get?
i don't know which one should i buy.
any recommendation please?

The speed they sold out at last time, I just told my daughter to grab my wife's visa and get tickets! Not aware which ones we have, yet. My daughter has the confirmation. My advice? Just buy, baby! (Al Davis).

Wembley is a good stadium. Just get what you can. There will be some good stuff going on most of the day.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Got mine!

BK247 row 2 seats 174-177
Going with my wife and two girls
Here we come niners !
Second london game after the broncos one
Yeepee
[ Edited by 49Fever on Dec 5, 2012 at 11:53 AM ]
Got mine in block 221. Going with my son, from Geneva. Second Wembley game after the Broncos one in 2010. The weekend should just be great. See you all there.
anyone knows if there will be more tickets available?
additional tickets are available at:

i just bought mine
It's an away game so WE GOTTA GET LOUD!
Share 49ersWebzone