Patriots-Tom Brady
Eagles- Donovan Mcnabb
Colts- Peyton Manning
Chargers- Philip Rivers
Saints- Drew Brees
Cowboys- Tony Romo
Vikings- Brett Favre
Jets- Mark Sanchez

All of these teams have good play at the QB position. Who are we kidding? Alex Smith does not belong in this category.
Good QBs? Warner, Falcco, Palmer and Brady did not play well,. And the playoffs are not finished yet.

OHHHH No you didn't, damn now all the Nut Huggers are gonna get you!

Alex is not perfect, but he is Okay for now, If we keep playing him while we look for and develop younger talent, he will be fine, he may not take over games, but I think he is past the point were he loses them!

We should let Alex play while we develop another Qb, if Alex Develops into something great so be it, but not have a back-up QB who has potential to would be a mistake.

Thats why we need to take a QB on day one of the draft.
damn and i thought this thread was going to be insightful. Who am i kidding it's in Ninertalk

come on really. A disguise for an A. Smith hate thread.
Sanchez and Flacco are good QBs?

And I haven't been impressed with Carson Palmer in about 3 years either.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:

come on really. A disguise for an A. Smith hate thread.

NT really is getting pathetic.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Packers-Aaron Rodgers
Bengals- Carson Palmer
Ravens- Joe Flacco
Cardinals- Kurt Warner
Patriots-Tom Brady
Eagles- Donovan Mcnabb
Colts- Peyton Manning
Chargers- Philip Rivers
Saints- Drew Brees
Cowboys- Tony Romo
Vikings- Brett Favre
Jets- Mark Sanchez

All of these teams have good play at the QB position. Who are we kidding? Alex Smith does not belong in this category.

What we really need is Reggie Bush!
Packers-Aaron Rodgers
Bengals- Carson Palmer
Ravens- Joe Flacco
Cardinals- Kurt Warner
Patriots-Tom Brady
Eagles- Donovan Mcnabb
Colts- Peyton Manning
Chargers- Philip Rivers
Saints- Drew Brees
Cowboys- Tony Romo
Vikings- Brett Favre
Jets- Mark Sanchez

There are QB's on this list not playing as good as Smith did this year, you fail...

All of those QB's on my list have taken a game into their own hands and won a game at least once. Can you say Alex has ever done that? Cmon' man!
All of those QB's on my list have taken a game into their own hands and won a game at least once. Can you say Alex has ever done that? Cmon' man!

Look, man. Whether you like it or not -- Alex Smith is going to be our QB1 in 2010. We are going to build him an O-Line through the draft, give him next year to develop and play. If he's s**tty, he's gone. But until then... GET OVER IT. There are no better QB options out there at this time, and those in the draft cannot just step in and be miracle workers with the offensive line we have. Stop complaining.
Tony Romo isn't looking good at all and has really never played well in big games.

If Alex Smith played the way Romo is playing you Smith haters would be up in arms.

OK we get it. You hate Smith and don't want him as our QB. But isn't there a bunch of anti-Smith threads already? Do you have to make your own thread?

[ Edited by kronik on Jan 17, 2010 at 12:28:47 ]
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Look, man. Whether you like it or not -- Alex Smith is going to be our QB1 in 2010. We are going to build him an O-Line through the draft, give him next year to develop and play. If he's s**tty, he's gone. But until then... GET OVER IT. There are no better QB options out there at this time, and those in the draft cannot just step in and be miracle workers with the offensive line we have. Stop complaining.

From what I understand, unless another QB is added, Smith will enter next season as the #1 but whether he ends the season as the starter is up to his level of play. Singletary has shown that he is open to making changes so we have to wait and see.
Share 49ersWebzone