There are 256 users in the forums

Kurt Schottenheimer named ST coach

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Sugatis:
Originally posted by Redz:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
WTF did we not hire Bill Cowher as our ST coach?!?!?!?!

Sing is a f**king idiot, Cowher is out there and this?!?!?!?!?!

riighttt like Cowher would really wanna be a ST Coach...please stop ya whinin its a damn ST Coach! sheesh its not the end of the world

I think what he was trying to say or hope he was trying to say - is with a HC like Cowher out there we have singletary making decisions like this.

Don't agree with it but let's hope that is what he is saying. Either Way Cowher is a pipe dream he is NOT leaving the east coast people need to just accept that.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
worst thread in niner talk - FTL

is he a bad pick up?

its a special teams coach, as long as nedney kicks, and andy punts no one will ever notice. its only when special teams screw up does anyone even notice the special team coach.

there are worse......(see all A. Smith threads)
I know Singletary is old school but this is getting crazy. Pretty soon we'll have a complete geriatric coaching staff.
I think Kurt is great hire. He's got A LOT of football experience. Nice work, Sing.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

riighttt like Cowher would really wanna be a ST Coach...please stop ya whinin its a damn ST Coach! sheesh its not the end of the world

Cowher as a ST coach

holy s**t. Blizz!! You high man????

LMFAO! EXACTLY!!

I think blizz was making a sarcastic comment about ppl over-reacting in this thread...
Originally posted by Overkill:

Cowher as a ST coach

LMFAO! EXACTLY!!

I think blizz was making a sarcastic comment about ppl over-reacting in this thread...

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

yeah but atleast thats the quarterback. all this for a special teams coach? any team that loses because of their special teams coordinator was never good enough to go anywhere in the first place. (see Al Everest and the Seatle game)
Originally posted by jones49:
I know Singletary is old school but this is getting crazy. Pretty soon we'll have a complete geriatric coaching staff.

LMAO, you know how they have ice-tubs on the sidelines during training camp? -I'll bet you ten bucks they'll open up a 'nap shack' next door with Temper-Pedic mattresses, and flat screens hooked into Perry Mason on Blu-Ray!

yeah but atleast thats the quarterback. all this for a special teams coach? any team that loses because of their special teams coordinator was never good enough to go anywhere in the first place. (see Al Everest and the Seatle game)

I hear ya. NinerTalk has turned into a complaint deparment for the football ignorant.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

LMAO, you know how they have ice-tubs on the sidelines during training camp? -I'll bet you ten bucks they'll open up a 'nap shack' next door with Temper-Pedic mattresses, and flat screens hooked into Perry Mason on Blu-Ray!

Can we dispense with the old jokes?

I mean you an't make fun of guys that are gonna be wearing Depends soon.

~Ceadder
Another GREAT MOVE by management

YOUR ON A ROLE McClueless keep em coming.

Originally posted by Overkill:

Cowher as a ST coach

LMFAO! EXACTLY!!

Well it was pretty bad...

I hear ya. NinerTalk has turned into a complaint deparment for the football ignorant.

But AXE...I just checked his stats in Madden 2010...and his overall rating blows! Oh noes....we're gonna suck!

Oh, wait. Madden isn't real is it? Hm.

Maybe we should point that out to the overreactionaries in this thread.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Can we dispense with the old jokes?

I mean you an't make fun of guys that are gonna be wearing Depends soon.

~Ceadder

Yep and I heard Sing is recuiting this for a cheerleading spot.
Share 49ersWebzone