There are 154 users in the forums

Growth Curve for Sopoaga

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Soap had an excellent year as did all our starting DL. I really hope Balmer comes around next season and shows some progress.
Originally posted by 9erlover:
Wow. I agree with BuZzB28. Sop is great. That IS what he was saying, right? Oh, wait, I don't agree with him, wait, maybe I agree with him. I'm not sure. Can I get some help here? What was he saying again? Ahhhh.

come on! i didn't say Sop is great.. I said.. Sop is still suck and has nothing a win for us because he was care his health and soft to play it. I already see it.. He is not good to fix with defense's aweful. I wanna release him and Battle too.. they are bad cuz they had nothing to help for us a win! I can gut my feel cuz i trust it myself..

[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Jan 19, 2010 at 20:48:28 ]
Hopefully Balmer will stop following and start to show some leadership qualities. I hope he doesn't end up like J Hill did when Morgan came in. We get another lineman in the draft and they blow past Balmer. Not good
growth curve? you mean Sopoaga's gut?
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

hey.. check it out about Isaac Sopoaga didn't push on Viking's FB because he is like 240 lbs?.. I mean he is wear number #40.. Isaac Sopoaga pushed him that move slow forward?u know what? Sopoaga is weight like 330 lbs.. that is f**k embarrasing it! I knew about him cuz i was pay attend on him. my eyes whole them on players.. why he is push to him that soft? oh man! Sopoaga is still suck damn!
that is embarressing it correct.. he spunge cake soft it
Sop did his job and held up the line so that there was no place to go. Willis got the runner, Sop held up the pile. He did his job.
Wow. I agree with BuZzB28. Sop is great. That IS what he was saying, right? Oh, wait, I don't agree with him, wait, maybe I agree with him. I'm not sure. Can I get some help here? What was he saying again? Ahhhh.

come on! i didn't say Sop is great.. I said.. Sop is still suck and has nothing a win for us because he was care his health and soft to play it. I already see it.. He is not good to fix with defense's aweful. I wanna release him and Battle too.. they are bad cuz they had nothing to help for us a win! I can gut my feel cuz i trust it myself..

I have never criticized any poster for their grammar and spelling but you really need to go to english school before you join any english forums. Every post you have written, I can't understand WTF you say. Please keep your opinions to yourself UNTIL you learn how to express them. Otherwise, you will just confuse the s**t out of us, or make people laugh at you.

Peace.
Originally posted by kronik:

I have never criticized any poster for their grammar and spelling but you really need to go to english school before you join any english forums. Every post you have written, I can't understand WTF you say. Please keep your opinions to yourself UNTIL you learn how to express them. Otherwise, you will just confuse the s**t out of us, or make people laugh at you.

Peace.

Yeah i understand what your said it. you're kinda respect and suggest to me that is up this? I know what u mean. I really need to go to english school for grammar because i alway had a struggle my grammar english because the teach is not good for me. sigh.. Help me how find the basic grammar english and grade basic like 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th that i need this.. So can u help me how find any links? or what else to suggest for me? then thanks for help..

Peace.

Yeah i understand what your said it. you're kinda respect and suggest to me that is up this? I know what u mean. I really need to go to english school for grammar because i alway had a struggle my grammar english because the teach is not good for me. sigh.. Help me how find the basic grammar english and grade basic like 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th that i need this.. So can u help me how find any links? or what else to suggest for me? then thanks for help..

I'm glad you realized I meant no disrespect. What is your native language and what city do you live in? There are night schools all over SF for working adults.

Peace.

I'm glad you realized I meant no disrespect. What is your native language and what city do you live in? There are night schools all over SF for working adults.

Hey dude? who care about how i look like and my native language? geez.. then never mind..

[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Jan 20, 2010 at 17:26:33 ]

Peace.

Hey dude? who care about how i look like and my native language? geez.. then never mind..

Nobody cares how you look or how you spell. As long as you long the niners you are in the Brotherhood.

Go Niners!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone