LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

NEW ALT. UNIFORMS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SaksV:
I must admit, these look pretty sweet. Nearly all the designs look damn sharp.

http://www.jessealkire.com/nfl/#/49ers/

Nike would likely get RID do the 3 stripes altogether in favor of some ridiculously looking "swooshes", cos you know, that's kinda like advertising for archival Adidas

Apart from that, the jersey and socks are the only real good things I like about the above mockup...anathema to get rid of the red and white stripes on the helmets and pants. And yes, the black cleats worn since '07 have run their course, time to bring back the faster looking white cleats and white sanitary underhose, tho players recently have been given more leeway in wearing custom designed cleats (Kap & Crabtree)
Some of those are awesome
They got the sleeves right but they need to fix the stripes on the pants
  • Garce
  • Veteran
the nike leg pads looks stupid as s**t
I wish they would where white socks...with the white jerseys.
Once again, the alternative uniforms should be composed of GOLD jerseys
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Once again, the alternative uniforms should be composed of GOLD jerseys

white mostly with Gold lettering... sure... Gold jerseys?
If we get an alternate, it has to be based on the 1994 throwbacks. That way every uniform we have will have some sort of championship pedigree. I believe we were 15-1 in the throws and undefeated in the darks version.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
94' Throwbacks or nothing.
Originally posted by Niners816:
If we get an alternate, it has to be based on the 1994 throwbacks. That way every uniform we have will have some sort of championship pedigree. I believe we were 15-1 in the throws and undefeated in the darks version.

Originally posted by fropwns:

These

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I wish they would where white socks...with the white jerseys.

THIS! Tramaine Brock started doing this a bit last year, I wonder if he got fined. Such a clean look.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Nike would likely get RID do the 3 stripes altogether in favor of some ridiculously looking "swooshes", cos you know, that's kinda like advertising for archival Adidas

Apart from that, the jersey and socks are the only real good things I like about the above mockup...anathema to get rid of the red and white stripes on the helmets and pants. And yes, the black cleats worn since '07 have run their course, time to bring back the faster looking white cleats and white sanitary underhose, tho players recently have been given more leeway in wearing custom designed cleats (Kap & Crabtree)
I agree whole heartedly, I wish the NFL would ban black cleats altogether. White cleats look more professional IMO the black reminds me of pop warner and high school.
Originally posted by fropwns:

This

those are sick, would love to see the sleeves re done, they currently look horrible.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Some of those are awesome

Yeah they are...his design for the Eagles is one of the best I've ever seen. I really like how he incorporates the traditional look with newer styles.
Share 49ersWebzone