LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

NEW ALT. UNIFORMS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yeah, I absolutely hated everything about the all black alternates. Terrible idea for our organization, lazy execution (made an alternate out of the non contact QB practice jersey). Above all it was a tone deaf money grab move by ownership. We were in the midst of the offseason from hell where our organization imploded. The response was to release some gimmicky s**tty cliche alternate jersey.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Yeah, I absolutely hated everything about the all black alternates. Terrible idea for our organization, lazy execution (made an alternate out of the non contact QB practice jersey). Above all it was a tone deaf money grab move by ownership. We were in the midst of the offseason from hell where our organization imploded. The response was to release some gimmicky s**tty cliche alternate jersey.
The color way was what the players wanted
GB - L
IND - L
LAR - W
SEA - L
ATL - W
TEN - L

fail
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Best I could do in the amount of time I felt like allocating to this

Here's a much cooler one someone who actually was dedicating to doing well made (but it's more of a version of the late 90s uniforms):

[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Dec 25, 2021 at 5:26 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
The color way was what the players wanted

Yeah I think it was NaVorro Bowman, wasn't it?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Here's a much cooler one someone who actually was dedicating to doing well made (but it's more of a version of the late 90s uniforms):

I didn't like the black unis either, glad they are gone...
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
White throwbacks for the titans tonight.

Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Can we all agree those black 49er jerseys were terrible? What a dark day for our franchise. A real black eye.

never want to see them used ever again

i cringe when i see fans wearing them

just the worst.

I certainly was not a fan of the black jerseys because they were cliche and looked like pajamas more than a football uniform. But if they had to do it I always thought it should be in the style of the 94 throwbacks. Red numbers with a gold drop shadow, gold name plates, and a gold stripe in the middle of the red stripes on the pants, I actually wouldn't mind that.

🤮

Oh I agree. They're gross. But I'd probably prefer that one on the bottom to the ones we had in 2015.

The one w/ the drop shadow is far superior to the crappy plain red #'s they had
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
White throwbacks for the titans tonight.

Originally posted by Crown:
Can we all agree those black 49er jerseys were terrible? What a dark day for our franchise. A real black eye.

never want to see them used ever again

i cringe when i see fans wearing them

just the worst.

I certainly was not a fan of the black jerseys because they were cliche and looked like pajamas more than a football uniform. But if they had to do it I always thought it should be in the style of the 94 throwbacks. Red numbers with a gold drop shadow, gold name plates, and a gold stripe in the middle of the red stripes on the pants, I actually wouldn't mind that.

Nice!
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Dec 27, 2021 at 10:31 AM ]

• JMC52
  • Veteran
Anyone have this years salute to service? Does it feel like a limited Jersey or like a shirt?
Can we wear the 94's this weekend???? Make it happen Jed!
I like the no stripe concept seen here

• boast
  • Hella Fame

wtf is this? looks like UCLA and USC banged and birthed a terrible uni. those numbers are unreadable in the distressed style. they should be outlined or solid. not a fan of the gold design on the shoulders either. what is that, dust? nuggets? stripes on the undershirt look like they were lifted from the Chiefs uni.

uhhh 2 out of 10. wouldnt eat it.
Share 49ersWebzone