LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 155 users in the forums

NEW ALT. UNIFORMS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by spizzy:
Does anyone who lives in the bay area want to take a trip to the team store for me? Need a jersey that isn't available online. I will obviously add a finders fee

might go there this Saturday if they have "limited" Lance jerseys in the new alternate colors.

Going to call tomorrow when they open.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

these are nice, so very nice

They had the right idea with getting rid of the "bone" color and adding the horn shoulder design, but those numbers are awful. And the dumb RAMS patch on the chest and penis logo on the back of the neck. Overall they're still mediocre.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

these are nice, so very nice

Get this garbage off the TL

they look the same..
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
Originally posted by spizzy:
Does anyone who lives in the bay area want to take a trip to the team store for me? Need a jersey that isn't available online. I will obviously add a finders fee

might go there this Saturday if they have "limited" Lance jerseys in the new alternate colors.

Going to call tomorrow when they open.

Update, i called today and all they had was Trey Lance screen printed jerseys without the patch.
I want a stitched Lance jersey but the normal red jerseys not the throwback, I only see the screenprinted ones online
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
I want a stitched Lance jersey but the normal red jerseys not the throwback, I only see the screenprinted ones online

i see no Trey Lance jerseys

about to cave for a ebay jersey lol.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
NM
[ Edited by fropwns on Jul 21, 2021 at 7:58 PM ]

Dont buy from eBay. Its all fakes and legit replicas for 3x retail. Nike will restock at some point. Or just wait for the Elite customs to get put back up and order a Lance.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Dont buy from eBay. Its all fakes and legit replicas for 3x retail. Nike will restock at some point. Or just wait for the Elite customs to get put back up and order a Lance.
there were no Elite customs (on field) versions.. only the screen printed ones
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Niners99:

there were no Elite customs (on field) versions.. only the screen printed ones

There were Elite customs until Fanatics took them down. Not sure why, but they'll be back up at some point.

Are elite customs the super pricy ones? I usually get the 150 dollar stitched ones and I'm happy with them.
Are elite customs the super pricy ones? I usually get the 150 dollar stitched ones and I'm happy with them.
i get the on field (vapor elite) customs. They are pretty tough and will last you forever
The 94 Team never lost in the alternates.

This team has now lost 2 in a row, in brutal fashion.

Put them back in the storage locker until they get their s**t together.
The red socks make a world of a difference. So much better than the white "sanitary" socks the players wear with the road white alternates
Share 49ersWebzone