LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

NEW ALT. UNIFORMS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
does anyone know wtf is going on with these. i ordered in april when they came out an first got an email saying it wouldnt be mailed until september 16th. on september 18th i got an email that the jersey wouldnt mail until NOVEMBER 1ST. i checked the online store and they only have the throwback jersey available for 2 players. has this been a colossal f up for anyone else too??
Originally posted by stefano89:
does anyone know wtf is going on with these. i ordered in april when they came out an first got an email saying it wouldnt be mailed until september 16th. on september 18th i got an email that the jersey wouldnt mail until NOVEMBER 1ST. i checked the online store and they only have the throwback jersey available for 2 players. has this been a colossal f up for anyone else too??

CANCELLED.

Not gonna wear them in a loss to the Rams & ruin the undefeated aura from 1994
Can u customize these? Might need a beathard
I guess we're not gonna wear the red 94 jersey's for the 100 year anniversary?
The bears 100th anniversary throwback leaked online. I'm hoping it is league-wide and we have one as well. Red 1994s, please!
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
The bears 100th anniversary throwback leaked online. I'm hoping it is league-wide and we have one as well. Red 1994s, please!

They need to do something different maybe these uniforms should be brought out for the 100th anniversary

Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by Niners99:

We were 11-0 in these reds.

Jimmy is 5-0 as a Niner.

Thus, Jimmy will never lose wearing them. Its simple math.

There's literally no flaw in your logic.

Make it so...
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I guess the 94 throwbacks where shanny's idea

Bring back the reds, Kyle
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I guess the 94 throwbacks where shanny's idea

Bring back the reds, Kyle

So much of this
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'd rather stick with our regular uni's and start a trend starting in 2020.

Originally posted by mayo49:
I'd rather stick with our regular uni's and start a trend starting in 2020.

stop fighting the inevitable....it's a mental placebo thing with the players:

"look good, feel good, play good"
https://www.chargers.com/news/new-uniforms-2020

I'm really not understanding why is it that we cannot have multiple sets of uniforms. Is this an NFL rules thing, or individual teams thing? It sure seems as if the 49ers aren't allowed uniform redesigns with multiple combinations. If feels as if we're only allowed throwbacks for specific times of the season. Is it me?
Why do we need multiple sets of unis? That I do not understand. The all black unis are the fkn worst. So stupid. Looks cheap too.
Our normal home and aways are so fkn legit as they are. If anything change the logo back to the 80's.
The all whites are nice.

But no fkn need to add new color schemes Into the fold. I've never understood that. Teams always do that and it looks like crap.
our uni's look damn good without revamping.. classic! the all whites are nice i suppose but i hate wearing all white at home. On the road, ok … but at home we wear red.
maybe that's just me
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
https://www.chargers.com/news/new-uniforms-2020

I'm really not understanding why is it that we cannot have multiple sets of uniforms. Is this an NFL rules thing, or individual teams thing? It sure seems as if the 49ers aren't allowed uniform redesigns with multiple combinations. If feels as if we're only allowed throwbacks for specific times of the season. Is it me?

dope
Share 49ersWebzone