There are 212 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree 2009 Rookie Season Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Great vid Marv49. Though I think that you should have included everything thrown at him. I know some of the drops don't look that good but it would also shut people up about our QB. Cause I notices that in just about every connection Alex was running for his life.

Which impresses me even more about what he accomplished this season.

But I guess I'm biased, since I want our Starters to succeed.

~Ceadder
Nice vid Marv... thanks...

Chemistry next season!? I hope! Things are looking good in our neck of the woods.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Great vid Marv49. Though I think that you should have included everything thrown at him. I know some of the drops don't look that good but it would also shut people up about our QB. Cause I notices that in just about every connection Alex was running for his life.

~Ceadder

The only reason I didn't include all of the throws is that it would be WAY too long.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

~Ceadder

The only reason I didn't include all of the throws is that it would be WAY too long.

I hope this doesn't turn into a Alex Smith thread
great video
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Marvin49:

~Ceadder

I hope this doesn't turn into a Alex Smith thread

You can rest assured it will at some point.
Man, I was searching for a Crabtree 9er video two days ago without any luck. YOU are the man!!

Anyway, he's gonna be real good. That head shake that he uses to ace fools on his routes... money! Minus the rookie drops, you can see that he grabs anything near him.
Damn, now comes that dreadful LONG offseason of checking the Zone daily just for tiny morsels of new info
Saved to my "Favorites". Thanks for the hard work, great job!
I love the part at 5:20 when Adrian Wilson sees that Crabtree catches the ball in space, and he just turns around to walk to the sideline in disappointment. Even before he scores! Awesome
Good video, but not hating on the song, cause i like the song, but the song doesn't fit the video.

crabtree does a good job coming back to the ball instead of waiting for it to hit him
now if Alex can start bending his front knee(instead of locking it) when he throws Crabs won't need a step ladder to catch 1/3 of the balls thrown to him. He could of had another 100-150 yds.
Can you make one of DHB's catches please? It should only take you a few seconds.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Can you make one of DHB's catches please? It should only take you a few seconds.

Thanks Marvin. As I watch it, I concluded that we have found our QB! Crabtree's highlights are really Alex's highlights. About 90% of Alex's passes were thrown right on target. No QB is perfect. If there is one, tell me who he is.

I was amazed at some of the clutch throws Alex made as he was being tackled. Remarkable throws! He is something special. I actually think that this highlight piece has Alex looking superior to Nate Davis, and this was accomplished against real games and 1st stringers.

Once the OL gives Alex more time, once smarter playcalling takes place, once Vernon learns to be where he is supposed to be,and turns his head earlier, and when Crabtree and Alex spend some time developing timing, etc. I am hopeful of something special.
Share 49ersWebzone