There are 147 users in the forums

Very impressed with the 9rs and the organization this season...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cubanb:

You are easily impressed.

and you are hard to impress.
it's A. Smith's fault that no one likes your post......
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
...We don't need a 40+ point a game offense, we just need more consistency out of everybody, and I believe that we can accomplished that next year.

Yes, you do need that offense. At least one that tries to score a lot of points! Note that teams that do that are, where...oh, over there in the playoffs!
Originally posted by carlgo:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
...We don't need a 40+ point a game offense, we just need more consistency out of everybody, and I believe that we can accomplished that next year.

Yes, you do need that offense. At least one that tries to score a lot of points! Note that teams that do that are, where...oh, over there in the playoffs!

We are the only team in the NFL that missed the playoffs while scoring more points, than we allowed.
Originally posted by leolion:
Originally posted by Daa-Doo:
LMFAO ... it never fails. The vultures go right to hating. I wonder what a NFL team would look like with them as the leadership; them making the decisions. lol

Classic 9r haters.

No, a classic 9er hater is someone who enjoys watching them finish 8-8 while losing every meaningful game they played.

The Arizona game was not only meaningful, it was on National TV. Did you ever think we lost to teams that are better than us right now? Better than us this season? That a point here and there yields a better record. That we are points away from playoffs; that we are just a couple players away from the next level.

No, I DO NOT enjoy watching my 9rs end at 8-8, of course. This is non-seneschal to even imply. I am impressed with how the team has changed into a contender.

I appreciate your thoughts, we just see it different.
Share 49ersWebzone