There are 263 users in the forums

Our team does not take advantage of the opportunites given to us..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That is what seperates us from the good teams. For example, we had two opportunities against Minnesota to close out the game; all we had to do was pick up ONE first down, and we could have run out the clock. Another example was today: Crabs was wide open and Alex underthrew him. That should have been an easy touchdown but Alex made Crabs come back to the ball. There is no excuse for Alex; Crabs was wide open. These type of mistakes show that if we dont fix these type of plays, we will never be an elite team. Take advantage of the opportunities!!!!
Alex is always a day late in a dollar short. Shaun might be a noodle armed journeyman, but we make the play-offs if he wasn't benched. Missed opportunities everywhere.
Originally posted by 4JusticeNow:
Alex is always a day late in a dollar short. Shaun might be a noodle armed journeyman, but we make the play-offs if he wasn't benched. Missed opportunities everywhere.

sorry but i don't think so. hill's noodle arm is full of missed opportunities. that was the problem, he could barely complete a pass more than 20 to 30 yds down field. hills time was running out, that's why they had to switch qbs'. you stop the short passes & there's nothing else he can do. IMO
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Originally posted by 4JusticeNow:

sorry but i don't think so. hill's noodle arm is full of missed opportunities. that was the problem, he could barely complete a pass more than 20 to 30 yds down field. hills time was running out, that's why they had to switch qbs'. you stop the short passes & there's nothing else he can do. IMO

for posters who keep repeating this "fact" about Shaun Hill....ummm could yall post some links that proves this....like some stats or something...

if you can't, its ok...trust me, I understand.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 27, 2009 at 10:28 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone