LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

did anbody else here what??????

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm .......completely lost.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
D-Love just lost some of my respect.

Why?
Dat iz da sheezy fo shizzle do ya'll no wat I iz sayin 2 u guyz???

Was he doing the interview by morse code?
Dick
Originally posted by filthydogma:
Im glad to see the fans of this team are more motivated to bash this team, than they are to play makes for a great franchise doesnt it. Look our season is over boo hoo you know what you are a niner fan so you should be used to it. Yes we will be back and with a big bad right tackle right outta the draft and we will see what happens when alex gets protection. SUPPORT YOUR TEAM PLEASE STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I think some of the players are tired of being thrown under the bus by Sing, only to have Mike apologize to his QB after treating him like everyone else.... OH NOEZ can't hurt DA Kid's feelings

many players across the league mail it in at this point of the season not surprising at all
  • Mex49
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
D-Love just lost some of my respect.

the truth will set you free
I personally thought that they played their azzes off. I think a bit of credit has to go to the Lions in the beginning of the game, they came to play. They used a lot of trickery and misdirection plays that caught us off guard. I thought the effort was there. On a side note, i thought I heard a great group of fans being loud at the game.

Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
I didn't notice any lack of effort on the 49ers' part. The offense is simply inept. The Lions came out motivated and refs weren't calling penalties (Lions holding, etc.) The Niners' defense seemed great. The were playing tough even when the game was decided.

If you want to call out the refs, I think you ought to relook at the pass from Smith to Davis for a TD. That should have been an illegal forward pass. If we were playing the Eagles, Giants, Dallas, Pats, or any other perceived Eastern Powerhouse, that call would have been overturned. Clearly, Smith had to reason to throw that pass, as he could have just stepped into the end zone for a TD.

I strongly dislike blaming refs for performance.
awesome
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by d49izme:
I personally thought that they played their azzes off. I think a bit of credit has to go to the Lions in the beginning of the game, they came to play. They used a lot of trickery and misdirection plays that caught us off guard. I thought the effort was there. On a side note, i thought I heard a great group of fans being loud at the game.

Yeah i also felt like fans were being loud!
link?
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
I didn't notice any lack of effort on the 49ers' part. The offense is simply inept. The Lions came out motivated and refs weren't calling penalties (Lions holding, etc.) The Niners' defense seemed great. The were playing tough even when the game was decided.

If you want to call out the refs, I think you ought to relook at the pass from Smith to Davis for a TD. That should have been an illegal forward pass. If we were playing the Eagles, Giants, Dallas, Pats, or any other perceived Eastern Powerhouse, that call would have been overturned. Clearly, Smith had to reason to throw that pass, as he could have just stepped into the end zone for a TD.

I strongly dislike blaming refs for performance.

I believe the rule is that the quarterback's entire body has to be past the line, not just the ball or the feet. So although his foot was over the line, his entire body was not.
Share 49ersWebzone