Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
I havent heard anything in a while. When is he supposed to be back?

i don't think it matters anymore! our defense looks exactly the same with or with out him! when he comes back... i hope he's traded!

What in the flying hell are you talking about? BS the defense looks the same without him.

Good god man.

NT =

ohhhh and to top it off lemme ask you this! is he really worth 80 million... i don't think so buddy!

Nor will the 49ers ever pay him 80 million.

it's a 80 million dollar contract! 22 million in guaranteed money! he won't make 80 million cause he doesn't play like he's worth 80 million... now the question is... do you really want this guy to be our ELITE cover corner? and if you've said yes... you're a fool! all he's great at is picking up the run off his corner that or holding on to his wr that he's covering cause he gets burnt on every other play! you guys are bogus! our defense is way better with out him! and we'd be better signing another corner!

This is true. I've read Nate's contract and hidden on page 27 in Paragraph D.3.(a).(i) is the following language:

"If it is decided by a random poster on an internet forum ("Random Poster"), in Random Poster's sole and absolute discretion, that Player [defined earlier in the Agreement as "Nate Clements"], "doesn't play like he's worth 80 million," then Player's Total Compensation [also defined earlier in the Agreement] shall be reduced to the dollar figure that Random Poster, again in Random Poster's sole and absolute discretion, deems reasonable and appropriate based on nothing in particular."

Who knew?

Dude, did you purposely write it like that so said poster wouldn't understand it?

You law types sure are funny.

funny! as if i'm a 5 year old child that doesn't understand what you're saying! anyways... the forum is about nate! and our current set up of cornerbacks have covered way better then nate!

Let me just put it this way: I completely disagree with the idea that our team is better without Clements. Though not a shut-down type, Clements is among the top all around corners in the league, particularly when looking at jams off the line, tackling and run support.

i don't think it matters anymore! our defense looks exactly the same with or with out him! when he comes back... i hope he's traded!

What in the flying hell are you talking about? BS the defense looks the same without him.

Good god man.

NT =

ohhhh and to top it off lemme ask you this! is he really worth 80 million... i don't think so buddy!

it's a 80 million dollar contract! 22 million in guaranteed money! he won't make 80 million cause he doesn't play like he's worth 80 million... now the question is... do you really want this guy to be our ELITE cover corner? and if you've said yes... you're a fool! all he's great at is picking up the run off his corner that or holding on to his wr that he's covering cause he gets burnt on every other play! you guys are bogus! our defense is way better with out him! and we'd be better signing another corner!

This is true. I've read Nate's contract and hidden on page 27 in Paragraph D.3.(a).(i) is the following language:

"If it is decided by a random poster on an internet forum ("Random Poster"), in Random Poster's sole and absolute discretion, that Player [defined earlier in the Agreement as "Nate Clements"], "doesn't play like he's worth 80 million," then Player's Total Compensation [also defined earlier in the Agreement] shall be reduced to the dollar figure that Random Poster, again in Random Poster's sole and absolute discretion, deems reasonable and appropriate based on nothing in particular."

Who knew?

Dude, did you purposely write it like that so said poster wouldn't understand it?

funny! as if i'm a 5 year old child that doesn't understand what you're saying! anyways... the forum is about nate! and our current set up of cornerbacks have covered way better then nate!

Let me just put it this way: I completely disagree with the idea that our team is better without Clements. Though not a shut-down type, Clements is among the top all around corners in the league, particularly when looking at jams off the line, tackling and run support.

and he'll still be one of the best at jamming off the line, tackling , and run support with a broken shoulder blade right? any shoulder injury is a step back when it comes to a tackler! believe me... i been there with seperated shoulders!

Good god man.

NT =

Who knew?

and he'll still be one of the best at jamming off the line, tackling , and run support with a broken shoulder blade right? any shoulder injury is a step back when it comes to a tackler! believe me... i been there with seperated shoulders!

huh? Who said anything about him playing while injured?

Good day to you, sir.

Good god man.

NT =

Who knew?

Good day to you, sir.

good day to you as well sir... but injuries like that are hard to come back from! it affects the full range of motion in your arm!

Good god man.

NT =

Who knew?

Good day to you, sir.

Give it up. Resist the urge to reply.
i just find it funny that when a person who comes off injury will come back better. especially when he wasn't great to begin with! ima quit off this post! it's ridiculous, i never said anything about him playing injured, i said coming off a injury like that is hard, especially when you're know for being a hitter!

Good god man.

NT =

Who knew?

Good day to you, sir.

good day to you as well sir... but injuries like that are hard to come back from! it affects the full range of motion in your arm!

his shoulder affects his arm? No sh** thats why alex couldnt play..do you honestly think with him off the field it gives us a better chance to win?
i just find it funny that when a person who comes off injury will come back better. especially when he wasn't great to begin with! ima quit off this post! it's ridiculous, i never said anything about him playing injured, i said coming off a injury like that is hard, especially when you're know for being a hitter!

nobody said he would come back better. You need to quit making s**t up already. No Clements is no Champ Bailey or Deion Sanders, but he is one of our best DBs.

we are a better team with Clements than we are without Clements
Originally posted by valrod33:

nobody said he would come back better. You need to quit making s**t up already. No Clements is no Champ Bailey or Deion Sanders, but he is one of our best DBs.

Originally posted by valrod33:

no... we're a better team with walt harris! not clements!

speaking from experience vs speaking from what you think you know is two different things! coming off of injury and playing aint no joke... specially when you're a hitter, and you lift your arms for a reach! ya he might come back, but he may have lost one of his biggest assets! his ability to make a decent tackle! even coming off a block could re injure him. he's one of our best db's but in my opinion terrell brown is just as good! that's why he got the extension!
ima quit off this post!

If I'm able to translate this into English you're saying you're not going to post in this thread anymore? Well, that's a start.
no... we're a better team with walt harris! not clements!

Ooops... Maybe my translation was off? Looks like you didn't "quit off this post" after all.
ima quit off this post!

If I'm able to translate this into English you're saying you're not going to post in this thread anymore? Well, that's a start.

ok guy... first off your a noob! and if i wanna post more you can't stop me!
ima quit off this post!

ok guy... first off your a noob! and if i wanna post more you can't stop me!

It's "you're". Your a noob doesn't make any sense. Guy.
Share 49ersWebzone