LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

New nickname for Gore needed!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Chief:
You scrubs.

I can't believe people could jump off a bandwagon so quickly...

This guy has been our offense for the past 4 or so years.

He played well tonight because people decided they finally wanted to block for him.

I'm telling you, this team will be ELITE with a good offensive line. It will open up holes for gore along with give smith the time in the pocket that is essential for his success.

See how our defense plays when they don't have to be on the field the majority of the game?

It all starts in the trenches.

BIG UGLIES
i still like, The Inconvenient Truth. POW!!! take that haters!!!
lol I was going to make a thread apologizing to Gore. Not sure if I should just put it all in this topic now, but then it won't get as much attention.
Still a top tier back, get em the dang ball! 20 plus carriers in Philly lets go.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
You scrubs.

He played well tonight because people decided they finally wanted to block for him.

I'm telling you, this team will be ELITE with a good offensive line. It will open up holes for gore along with give smith the time in the pocket that is essential for his success.

See how our defense plays when they don't have to be on the field the majority of the game?

BIG UGLIES

Draft a few of them!
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
You scrubs.

BIG UGLIES

Draft a few of them!

if your selling big uglies, ill take a dozen
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i still like, The Inconvenient Truth. POW!!! take that haters!!!

2 Thumbs Up!
  • lod01
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Frank the tank is out. Except the fact that he's slow as one. Come up with a new nickname for this guy. I like "f**kin Fumblin Frank" the best!

Veteran with over 7000 posts? Boy are you a moron. You should just go the f**k away.
  • Twister68
  • Info N/A
I'm a hater too. I just can't stop hating these mental midgets who are going crazy after one bad game.

Frank Gore is a great 49er. He has done enough to be respected after a bad game too. Last night he showed the world why.
GTFO with ur Douchebag thread!!

Share 49ersWebzone