LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 196 users in the forums

49ers May catch a scheduling break in Week 15

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Per ProFootballTalk, there's a good chance that the 49ers-Eagles game in Philly will be picked for the Sunday night flex game.

If we win the next two games, I think its a no-brainer that the Niners-Eagles game is selected. If we split the next two, there's still a good change.

I call it a 'break' because West Coast team perform so poorly when playing early on the East Coast.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/12/04/week-15-flex-decision-presents-limited-choices/
Let's hope they win the next two......
oh please let us have a sunday night gm, PLEASE!!!!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
oh please let us have a sunday night gm, PLEASE!!!!

I think if the game moves to NBC, the line will move 2 or 3 pts towards the 49ers.
We have to win the next 2 and that won't be easy but man would that be nice a Sunday night game and extra 7 1/2 hours to get ready for our guys coming of a short week.

[ Edited by PatrickJira411 on Dec 5, 2009 at 12:50:52 ]
like the exposure but i want the wins more than n-e-thing else. GO NINERS!!!
man i would really love for this to happen! i am actually going to that game i live about an hour from philly and this will be my first 9ers game ever! i'll probably get stabbed in the paking lot for wearing my 9ers gear but i'm doing it anyway!
Originally posted by calinig4life:
like the exposure but i want the wins more than n-e-thing else. GO NINERS!!!

Not about exposure, it's about us playing better at a later time after the struggles this team has had playing early on the east coast. Playing at 5:30 pm is better for us than playing at 10:00 am. Not that the players will say it matters, but this team has struggled with early start times.
I want to see the niners play on the new Sunday Night already. Please, let this happen!
i would love a sunday night game

Originally posted by teeohh:
i would love a sunday night game

hell yes, but even more I would love the two wins that would have to lead up to getting the sunday night game...

[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Dec 5, 2009 at 14:24:42 ]
  • NYSunDevil49er
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by matt49er:
man i would really love for this to happen! i am actually going to that game i live about an hour from philly and this will be my first 9ers game ever! i'll probably get stabbed in the paking lot for wearing my 9ers gear but i'm doing it anyway!

Terrible idea. Philly fans are unbelievable. They're ruthless a*****es. Do not wear niners gear if you intend on enjoying the game. I speak from experience.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I want to see the niners play on the new Sunday Night already. Please, let this happen!

Same here

Sunday night is the new monday night
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Oh man i'm actually going to that game!!!!

• Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matt49er:

man same hear i'm contemplating wearing my patrick willis jersey to that game. I freakin cant wait! I might just flash my jersey like superman whenever the niners do something good
Share 49ersWebzone