LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 336 users in the forums

Its going to be a cold one folks.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Perfect December football weather. Could be worse, imagine if it were cold AND raining! That would suck.
as long as the wind doesnt force us to make drastic changes to the offensive gameplan we should be alright.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I'm in Portland 150 miles south and we are at 35 degrees right now!

Yup, 27 degrees just south of you in Tualatin this morning...
Alex Smith played in super cold weather in Utah, hope he doesn't find the weather to be a factor. I'm more worried about the WRs catching the ball
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Originally posted by E-49er:
I dunno if its goona be as cold as he said.

Accuweather had a high of 34 degrees while the weather channell had a high of 39 degrees with a low of 33 degrees. It wil be cold but I just don't think its gonna be as cold ads he said.

I wonder if we are gonna give Frank alot more touches since the weather is cold and it supposed to be windy?

Yeah I saw 12 mph wind. Thats windy, with gust we could see 20 mph winds easy.

The wind is the difference here. And living in the funnel that is the Gorge I'm used to seeing a 35 degree day go down to 22 or colder.

So you guys going to the game? Layer man, layer.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by juicyjay504:
Umm seriously 33-39 is not that cold at all for this time of year.

It is if you're from the bay area.
I'm from Saskatchewan... but live in Vancouver now (was at the Niner game last year - might go tailgate this year)... It's pretty cold out here right now... There will be more running this week. The WRs should be able to catch, as long as they keep their gloves warm...

We'll need to keep Hasselbeck in check - and that shouldn't be a problem, since we can key on the pass - they can't/won't be able to run against our D.

Go Niners!
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Crabtree ain't going to be happy, he has let it be known he "hates" cold weather

He better MAN UP!
34 is nothing (I'd love for it to be 34).

Right now where I'm at its 21, snowing, going to get to -2 on Monday and my damn heater picked the perfect time to quit working.

It's 26 degrees right now in my backyard in Sammamish, 17 miles east of Seattle.

34 degrees is not cold. This is f**king cold...

Originally posted by FourNine49:
Alex Smith played in super cold weather in Utah, hope he doesn't find the weather to be a factor. I'm more worried about the WRs catching the ball

It doesn't matter where you lived before, you body acclimates itself to the current temperatures of where you currently reside after a couple of years.

I lived in the Bay area until 2004, have been in Hawaii since the end of that year. My body (and several others from the mainland as people here call it) temperature have gotten used to the 78-83 high humidity weather here and we now find that 65 is very cold. I have neighbors who moved from the Seattle and Washington areas and now finds it damn cold when they go back to visit.

It takes about 3 years for the body to fully adjust, so don't count on Smith being used to the Cold Weather any longer. It's even worse when it's windy!

[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Dec 5, 2009 at 10:17:27 ]
Originally posted by luv49rs:
There will be shrinkage.

And here I was all excited about Cheerleader nipplage...shrinkage or no, the cheerleaders will be pert enough to cut glass come kickoff. Yay.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
There will be shrinkage.

And here I was all excited about Cheerleader nipplage...shrinkage or no, the cheerleaders will be pert enough to cut glass come kickoff. Yay.

They will be FULLY bundled bro, and so you will have to use your most vivid imagination!
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
There will be shrinkage.

They will be FULLY bundled bro, and so you will have to use your most vivid imagination!

LOL. Good point.

-9fA
Share 49ersWebzone