Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
That was a really good throw.

yep it was perfect that look lovely the threw it..

no! Because Alex suxxx doooodd!!

alex suxx? he threw it to him when his hands touched the ball.. are you blind?!
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
I'm not mad because we won.

Had we lost by 4 or 5 points, I would be raising hell.

i agree it.. we don't need mad it this.. we won cuz i am glad!!

buzz make sure ur glad every sunday so we win
Dude is doing great CONSIDERING alot of the media thought Coach Sing was crazy for starting him already.

2 legit
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

huh?

huh?

buzzb
dont confuse you eyes talent for 9ers early, they beast very much and often to all the haters
Originally posted by ninertico:

This is what is getting me pumped up about Alex! I remember the endless arguments about his lack of accuracy and throwing deep. Well, he sure looks like he can do both, consistently now. What a great plus for us. He really is starting to get "it" and throws like this to Crabtree will come and Crabs will catch them.

I look forward to seeing more of these in the near future.

That, plus both of his long throws to VD were right on the money. One of them VD got hit by the safety and dropped it, but both throws were beauties.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

This is what is getting me pumped up about Alex! I remember the endless arguments about his lack of accuracy and throwing deep. Well, he sure looks like he can do both, consistently now. What a great plus for us. He really is starting to get "it" and throws like this to Crabtree will come and Crabs will catch them.

That, plus both of his long throws to VD were right on the money. One of them VD got hit by the safety and dropped it, but both throws were beauties.

Smith finally played like a 1st round draft pick. I was very pleased with his performance on Sunday.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Smith finally played like a 1st round draft pick. I was very pleased with his performance on Sunday.

Maybe the 49ers are playing him like a first round draft pick now. By letting him play to his strengths
Originally posted by Goldtimer:

Maybe the 49ers are playing him like a first round draft pick now. By letting him play to his strengths

it's more than that. Before he would miss easy throws quite often. This past game, he was putting the ball right on the money.

it's more than that. Before he would miss easy throws quite often. This past game, he was putting the ball right on the money.

Yup before he wasn't in the "SPREAD OFFENSE" and wasn't given the opportunity to use his STRENGTHS out of college.

Yup before he wasn't in the "SPREAD OFFENSE" and wasn't given the opportunity to use his STRENGTHS out of college.

And he worked through his progressions and did not lock onto receivers as much. Seems to me like his confidence is increasing.

And Buzzzzbbb, I was being SARCASTIC.
Originally posted by valrod33:

huh?

buzzb
dont confuse you eyes talent for 9ers early, they beast very much and often to all the haters

oh ok.. thanks
Originally posted by Ninerman49:
Alex smith should have had a 3 TD game.....

Make that 4. Remember, Delaney Walker's tight rope act failed when there was NOBODY in front of him.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Dec 1, 2009 at 11:45 AM ]

Okay I'm ready to go now Lord. I've seen it all...

waitaminnit hang on I still got some more to see.

C'mon ZRF you can't be still hatin when Leatha gives Alex props like that.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by valrod33:

huh?

buzzb

i agreed it
Share 49ersWebzone