There are 164 users in the forums

NFC West division title back in play

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I love you Vince Young
Originally posted by znk916:
Cards just lost to the Titans and get the Vikes next week at home. They could be 7-5 headed into their matchup with us.

If we beat the Seahawks next week, we'll be 6-6.

Beating the Cards would put both of us at 7-6, and we would have the divisional record tiebreaker.

Gonna be a strange feeling rooting for Favre next week.

this week was huge for us! We will beat the Seahawks next week and the Cards don't stand a chance against Vikings doesn't matter who plays QB for them. I can't wait for the MNF against the Cards!
Still got to come up on top of Arizona and Philly.

Does anybody still think 9-7 will get a wild card spot?
We can only control our destiny against Seattle. We can't give two craps about what happens to Arizona. Seal up the win first and then look ahead to MNF.

-9fA
we have to beat seattle, i hope our team plays harder now that we're back in the race

and our offense looked a lot better today, we need to keep it up
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
We can only control our destiny against Seattle. We can't give two craps about what happens to Arizona. Seal up the win first and then look ahead to MNF.

-9fA

Werd

Forsett is becoming a force
Long time Webzone follower...first time posting but could not resist after watching this week unfold. Brings some real excitement to the drive from Vancouver to Seattle for next weeks game. Will do my best and bring some real support for our Niners.

Stating the obvious I know, but division games are always tough and even tougher to sweep the series. I do believe we are up to it though...let's go Niners!!!
One game at a time. The good part is we are still in the hunt, especially after last week's loss.
The Vikings have to win next week, and more importantly, WE have to keep winning. The moment you become over-confident, that's when bad things happen.
I think Singletary will try to keep the team grounded, well, I really hope he can.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by coq49ers:
Long time Webzone follower...first time posting but could not resist after watching this week unfold. Brings some real excitement to the drive from Vancouver to Seattle for next weeks game. Will do my best and bring some real support for our Niners.

Stating the obvious I know, but division games are always tough and even tougher to sweep the series. I do believe we are up to it though...let's go Niners!!!

Welcome
Glad we are back in the hunt. Those close loses hurt so bad. We should be a playoff team.

Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Werd

Forsett is becoming a force

no doubt, he looked great vs us in week 2...much rather face julius jones
Originally posted by znk916:
Cards just lost to the Titans and get the Vikes next week at home. They could be 7-5 headed into their matchup with us.

If we beat the Seahawks next week, we'll be 6-6.

Beating the Cards would put both of us at 7-6, and we would have the divisional record tiebreaker.

Gonna be a strange feeling rooting for Favre next week.

Even if we win the next 2 and they lose the next 2. Their next 3 are vs the @ rams, det and GB week 17. Our last 3 would be @Eagles, Lions, @Rams.

that looks tougher for us, we have to go to philly.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
First thing's first.........we have to take care of business AT Seattle, a tough place to play.

Next week pretty much determines our season !

Cant wait.

ur a 49er fan?

No. I just hang around for the laughs..........
How long is Warner out?
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Still got to come up on top of Arizona and Philly.

Does anybody still think 9-7 will get a wild card spot?

9-7 could conceivably give us the NFC West title.

AZ loses to Minnesota, and us on MNF. They win beat Detroit and St. Louis and then lose to GB at the end of the season.

We beat Seattle next week and AZ on MNF. We could lose to Philly (but they've been playing bad ball so that game might be in the air), win against Detroit and St. Louis to finish up the season.

That puts us both at 9-7 and us having sept the division. If we don't beat the Cards again we can't do it.
Share 49ersWebzone