There are 268 users in the forums

awesome alex smith wikipedia..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
He benched 335 at the combine? BS. Rest of it seems pretty legit though.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
He benched 335 at the combine? BS. Rest of it seems pretty legit though.

Sarcasm?
s**t ton of text

someone want to direct me to the problem area
Originally posted by RonMexico:
s**t ton of text

i think the problem is it is pretty accurate. it is not a hater or a homer article.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
s**t ton of text

The original link we were led to had a whole bunch of on unflattering and tasteless remarks about Smith in the first couple of sentences. They have since been edited back out.
[ Edited by BHulman on Nov 27, 2009 at 1:09 PM ]
It said he trained with the Shaolin Monks and the Wu Tang Clan. Is that supposed to be funny? Fail.
There were also things in the body of the article, like he played high school ball at the Helix Correctional Facility.

It's all been edited out.
not sure i understand the the point of the thread
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
not sure i understand the the point of the thread

Just some good old-fashioned Alex hating I suppose.

I agree what ever hooligans wrote that have tasteless humor, dry tasteless personalities, and have no respect for alex smith who is the most un-tasteless human being on the planet.

the tastleless jerks who wrote this need to get a life because it was thanksgiving and its very tasteless to be writing these ill mannered, tasteless things on such an important night.

Just flat out tasteless.
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
I agree what ever hooligans wrote that have tasteless humor, dry tasteless personalities, and have no respect for alex smith who is the most un-tasteless human being on the planet.

the tastleless jerks who wrote this need to get a life because it was thanksgiving and its very tasteless to be writing these ill mannered, tasteless things on such an important night.

Just flat out tasteless.

Needs more taste.

Just flat out tasteless.

Really juvenile would have probably been more descriptive. Kind of stuff that certain types of middle schoolers might enjoy.
Damn i think some of u people need to pull the sticks out of ur ass....
Originally posted by BHulman:

Just flat out tasteless.

Really juvenile would have probably been more descriptive. Kind of stuff that certain types of middle schoolers might enjoy.

To insult ones eduction is irrelevant, I'll crush you...b***h
Share 49ersWebzone