LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Who is the most disappointing defensive player this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who is the most disappointing defensive player this year?

Haralson looks lost, it's time to give Brooks a shot at the position.
both our outside LBs can be upgraded, lawson and parys don't get enough consistant pressure.
Originally posted by leolion:

Originally posted by Dajanksta:
What happened to justin smith he was ripping ppl new a*****es in the first few weeks. now he isn't so much.

he's taking up two blockers as an end, what more could you ask for?
Parys Haralson. I must add Justin Smith is disappoint me also. Only one sack means he's not beatin ghis man and just making any plays. Lst year he did that more alot more often last year.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by susweel:
It has to be Paris Hilton dude has been just invisible.

Paris is a bum needs to be cut ASAP!

lmfao, yeah last year he lead us in sacks and u wanna cut him lmfao dude lets cut u asap
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by backontop:
The entire defense is a disappointment this year. The defensive unti as a whole SUCKS!!!

I agree ya! I blames to T.Brown because he didn't defense and missed to tackles! i saw it.. then he is effect the defensive are bad happen! that why.. I am piss off that blame mofo to T. Brown #25..The defensive are really whole sucks since all the years that same thing.. that sux enough!

Understand are you be from coming. He not only defense tackle no good. Nobody can wrap arms around man and take him to ground.

Originally posted by lamontb:
Parys Haralson. I must add Justin Smith is disappoint me also. Only one sack means he's not beatin ghis man and just making any plays. Lst year he did that more alot more often last year.

If I understand correctly, in a 3-4, aren't the LBers supposedto get all the sacks? Smith gets holed up by two blockers on a regular basis, so I would be suprised if we ever hear his name...
haralson
parys

Originally posted by leolion:

another move we will wait until week 15 to make that will look brillant all to late.
Jimmy Raye!!! Has destroyed our defense!!!

Dirty
Share 49ersWebzone