There are 148 users in the forums

Who is the most disappointing defensive player this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who is the most disappointing defensive player this year?

Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
parys. hands down. im pretty sure everyone here was excepting huge sack numbers this year.

esto
Parys because we all expected him to generate a decent number of sacks and he's been conspicuous in his absence. Brown however, is a close second. He plays so far off receivers it's ridiculous. Even on plays that only require short yards, he 's so far back it's a gimme! And, though Balmer is not a starter, I think he's a huge disappointment and is rapidly approaching bust category.
Haralson is the worst and Nate is the 2nd worst.
The entire defense is a disappointment this year. The defensive unti as a whole SUCKS!!!
Originally posted by backontop:
The entire defense is a disappointment this year. The defensive unti as a whole SUCKS!!!

I agree ya! I blames to T.Brown because he didn't defense and missed to tackles! i saw it.. then he is effect the defensive are bad happen! that why.. I am piss off that blame mofo to T. Brown #25..The defensive are really whole sucks since all the years that same thing.. that sux enough!
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Nov 25, 2009 at 1:55 PM ]
I'm going to say Nate , he just could not cover this year .
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Haralson. Nate Clements a close 2nd.
It's a tie between Balmer and Parys.. Neither show up on the stat sheet very often. Very few tackles, Sacks, TFL, FF, or any other important stat. I really was expecting more from both of these guys.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by susweel:
It has to be Paris Hilton dude has been just invisible.

Paris is a bum needs to be cut ASAP!

With our luck he'll be a star on another teams roster.............
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
It's a tie between Balmer and Parys.. Neither show up on the stat sheet very often. Very few tackles, Sacks, TFL, FF, or any other important stat. I really was expecting more from both of these guys.

Balmer hardly plays--that's why he doesn't show up on the stat report.

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by backontop:

I agree ya! I blames to T.Brown because he didn't defense and missed to tackles! i saw it.. then he is effect the defensive are bad happen! that why.. I am piss off that blame mofo to T. Brown #25..The defensive are really whole sucks since all the years that same thing.. that sux enough!

Understand are you be from coming. He not only defense tackle no good. Nobody can wrap arms around man and take him to ground.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Parys but i think Balmer is heading close to that label of being a bust
but to the NFL he might not be because he was a surprise high 1st round pick when we picked him 2 years ago witch was a stupid move my Scot Mac by the way......

Balmer was not a high 1st round pick (end of the 1st) nor was he a surprise.
I'd go with Parys Haralson with Kentwan Balmer getting dishonorable mention. The reason why I chose Haralson is because there were some expectations associated with him coming into this season. The biggest complaint that I have with Balmer is that he can't seem to crack into the starting lineup, but there's always hope with him down the road - Haralson has plateaued and has little remaining upside.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

Haralson for sure. Although I don't think he's playing all that poorly, he's just not a great passrusher and is disappointing because of the way he got the the QB in the 2nd half of last season.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Haralson easily. If our D had a pass rush we'd prob be 10-15 spots higher but every qb has 6 years to throw against us.

He'a a backup and we need a starter in that position.
Share 49ersWebzone