LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 150 users in the forums

Who is the most disappointing defensive player this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who is the most disappointing defensive player this year?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
It has to be Paris Hilton dude has been just invisible.
Haralson.
Originally posted by susweel:
It has to be Paris Hilton dude has been just invisible.

Paris is a bum needs to be cut ASAP!
I never expected anything from Haralson to begin with, so I have to say Balmer.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I never expected anything from Haralson to begin with, so I have to say Balmer.

Balmer is not even a starter dude and Paris is and got a contract extension it should be unanimous.
I say Haralson, but that comes with a *. We seem to be dropping the whole team in coverage to go with the bend don't break defense. If we would actually make a conscious effort to put pressure on the QB, he might be doing a little better.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
You can't fault Balmer for not making a splash--the kid hardly gets to play.

Both Haralson and Lawson have been less than exceptional.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Did anyone really think Parys would be an impact player? It has to be Clements with that giant contract we're paying him.
Parys Hilton for sure. I thought he was going to have a big year after 8 sacks last year

fools gold was my vote. didnt expect haralson to do that much. can we say coverage sack
Haralson.

I already expected Roman to suck, so his play was predicted.

Haralson, I expected to get better. He's done nothing of the sort, and thus, is the biggest disappointment.
Parys is average and 8 & 8 is average and neither one should be the standard. WE must get a real pass rusher.
Parys but i think Balmer is heading close to that label of being a bust
but to the NFL he might not be because he was a surprise high 1st round pick when we picked him 2 years ago witch was a stupid move my Scot Mac by the way......
parys. hands down. im pretty sure everyone here was excepting huge sack numbers this year.
Share 49ersWebzone