Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by BigRon:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
i will be a homer for the rest of the season, not just this game

I will be a homer for the rest of my life and I have been a homer for close to 50 years. 7 seasons without the playoffs. When I was growing up we went 13 years without sniffing the playoffs.

Just going to make it that much sweeter when the Niners take their rightful place among the league's elite. Which will be next year. And if not next, then the year after that or after that. However it goes, I'll be waiting.

Guaranteed Super Victory this Sunday against the Jags
  • Mex49
It is sooo hard to be a fan on Tuesday when I already know the plays we are going to run on Sunday. But I do love my San Francisco 49ers through and through.

Please make my life easier Singletary and win some f**king games.
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
i will be a homer for the rest of the season, not just this game

If niners lose on Sunday, that's 7 straight years of no playoffs. Sorry, I'm tired of this crap.

Amen to that! I am as die hard a fan as there is, but this soap opra that has been my beloved team for years now is getting really old. The playoffs are out of the picture this year, so once again we as fans have to start trying to find the silver lining for next year and it's only week 12! I will never stop being a fan and will never jump onto another team, but this sh*t has to stop. We need to start winning or i'm afraid we will be the laughing stocks of the league forever. So here's to the playoofs next year. PEACE FROM THE FAN

Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by King49er:
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

I think instigating institutes a warning.

Don't you mean constitutes?
Share 49ersWebzone