There are 232 users in the forums

49ers/NFL standout statistics through 10 games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
QB: A.Smith is #19 in QB rating; ahead of Matt Ryan, Matt Cassell & Jay Cutler to name a few. Is #16 in completion percentage ahead of Eli Manning, Matt Hasselbeck & Tony Romo.

HB: F.Gore #15 in rush yards and missed 3 games. #3 in yards/rush min. 100att behind Chris Johnson & Pierre Thomas. T-6 in TDs.

WR: V.Davis T-2 in receiving TDs behind L.Fitzgerald, #1 for TE. #3 in receiving yards for TEs behind Clark & Gates.

WR: M.Crabtree #2 in yds/game for rookies behind H.Nicks. #9 in receiving yards for rookies and missed first 5 games.

DEF: P.Willis #2 in NFL in takles behind C.Lofton

ST: A.Lee #3 in NFL in total punt yards, net yards, and punt average.
[ Edited by 49ersnum1 on Nov 23, 2009 at 10:36 PM ]
nice... i think those stats for alex can only get better as we move on
we're 4-6 though so I just want a win
a bright spot, this is.
little pimp ... all them stats is pretty and all but the most important stat which is our record ain't good enough ... we got talent but gotta win games ... all that is nothing with out playoffs
Imagine if our coaching staff actually put our offense in a position to be consistent!!

but no, we come out in the first half hoping that the score will be 10-3, 7-6, and we play ultra conservative and run with 8 men in the box, and pass short routes with 8 men in the box. Imagine if we actually spread it out from the get go, roll Alex out, and gave him time and holes for Frank to run through

Atleast with a 3 step drop, look how we open it up and the WR run down the field, instead of 5yd slants and flat routes when the D knows we are either going to run it or throw short.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ9yOmJr7Tw
[ Edited by 49ersnum1 on Nov 23, 2009 at 10:33 PM ]
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ninerman49:

I've been hearing that line for 4+ years now.
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
QB: A.Smith is #19 in QB rating; ahead of Matt Ryan, Matt Cassell & Jay Cutler to name a few. Is #16 in completion percentage ahead of Eli Manning, Matt Hasselbeck & Tony Romo.

HB: F.Gore #15 in rush yards and missed 3 games. #3 in yards/rush min. 100att behind Chris Johnson & Pierre Thomas. T-6 in TDs.

WR: V.Davis T-2 in receiving TDs behind L.Fitzgerald, #1 for TE. #3 in receiving yards for TEs behind Clark & Gates.

WR: M.Crabtree #2 in yds/game for rookies behind H.Nicks. #9 in receiving yards for rookies and missed first 5 games.

He's doing very well, particularly in the Indy game, but the bold above is actually a dubious team achievement.
Originally posted by fzrdave:

He's doing very well, particularly in the Indy game, but the bold above is actually a dubious team achievement.

Might as well bold Willis' stats too, after all the Bills lead the league in total tackles.

hard to beleive he averages more yards than harvin.... get ur facts straight

Originally posted by Shaj:

Yeah, too bad he's only played 2 of the last 4.
yea, harvin's tearing s**t up this year.
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Originally posted by Shaj:

Yeah, too bad he's only played 2 of the last 4.

Never understood or cared abut QB rating. QB completion percentage is the much more important stat imo. Looks like Smith is in the middle of the pack but he hasn't played as many snaps as well. Need to get some more wins behind these stats. Didn't think Gore was that highly ranked due to his injuries.
Imagine if our coaching staff actually put our offense in a position to be consistent!!

but no, we come out in the first half hoping that the score will be 10-3, 7-6, and we play ultra conservative and run with 8 men in the box, and pass short routes with 8 men in the box. Imagine if we actually spread it out from the get go, roll Alex out, and gave him time and holes for Frank to run through

Atleast with a 3 step drop, look how we open it up and the WR run down the field, instead of 5yd slants and flat routes when the D knows we are either going to run it or throw short.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ9yOmJr7Tw

Completely agree. We better come out aggressive this week!
Share 49ersWebzone