There are 260 users in the forums

The Catch II on NFL Network Tomorrow at 8pm Pacific.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Last time I remember this was on NFL Network was a few years back and I didn't catch the whole thing... I was pissed!

DVR BABY!
I'm going to miss it because I'm going to be stuck at my aunt's house
I've seen this game so many times, yet it never gets old. This was truly the final stand of our dynasty level teams.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWPQoFwVkrk

final drive of the best 49er-packer game ever and certainly one of the best 49er moments in history. One reason to love T.O. no matter how he ran himself out of town or what enemy team he played for.
They replayed this just a few months ago. I remembered because I recorded it as well. This game will never get old. SO many emotions
  • jaghetersofie
  • Info N/A
I love this game!
  • Stuuk
  • Veteran
I remember watching this game such a great day after previously being defeated by GB on a few occasions.

Also good job they didnt have Instant Reply because a key pass play in the lead up to the TD clearly hit the ground but was ruled as a catch to Rice. However, after all the bad luck we had against GB/Favre (and now continued with that last play earlier this year against the Vikings!) it was sweet!
i would like to erase all memory of TO on the 9ers. i hate TO!
Originally posted by matt49er:

But that play was great. This was a great game and great catch. I jumped up and down after that play.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

But that play was great. This was a great game and great catch. I jumped up and down after that play.

It was a great catch. But the game was impossible to watch live. Especially since t.o. set his rep as a slick handed dropping fool.

Originally posted by BigRon:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

It was a great catch. But the game was impossible to watch live. Especially since t.o. set his rep as a slick handed dropping fool.

very true, even to this day and through his whole career T.O. had issues with drops
ah yes, before Terrell Owens became T.O.
Packer fans are still complaining to this day about that Jerry Rice 'fumble' on that final drive.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
ah yes, before Terrell Owens became T.O.

yes back when his first name was pronounced 3 different ways.

Tur ell

Tear ull

tah rel
Man I was always doggen JJ Stokes, but he was on in that game, hell I would have killed to have a guy like him for the last few seasons. The last 5-6 years we have been so bad at the WR even Stokes looks good. Thank God for Morgan and Crabs!
Share 49ersWebzone