LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

Dang Jerry Rice!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by Janitor:

This thread is now dedicated to shirtless photos of Jerry Rice.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by TFSP:
Wow!

Most of you are a little too defensive for Jerry. Yes, Jerry assisted in the 49ers' super bowl rings. Only because you want to ride his jock so much, let's put things in perspective. Without Walsh, 2, 2 I said, HOF QB's putting the ball on the money 80% of the time, forever pro-bowl linemen to block for those those 2 Qb's, and pro-bowl RB's and the great Brent Jones keeping the other defenses honest for YEARS, would JR have all the records without his timing being around such great personnel? NO!

For the wanna-be posts police, you take sh*t to serious. If it's not to your liking of a post, which probably isn't much, you then complain. You imagine-less, non-creative, going to ESPN for your answers(fans like me look to ESPN to correct their propaganda, to see what their selling to idiots like you)...I'm not going to say anything else about you.

The purpose of the post was speaking as a fan that hate rival teams only and anybody trying to get better than us and WHO ever is helping them get better than us. Yes JR should give back, we all should give back. Question, since your on the 'giving back' agenda, when's the last time you gave or donated something?

ANYWAY...

Just when i thought this thread couldn't get any worse, you posted again. Dude, seriously? Jerry Rice would be nothing without help? WTF?

I suggest you read this

That book will show you why Rice is the best WR to ever play the game.

I didn't say JR wasn't this or that. I was speaking on something totally different. I go 'what if on you'..

What if Fitz catches the game winning TD, our Monday night meeting at the stick, and while he gets interviewed after the game, he just(shrugging my shoulders) says," I'd like to thank blah, blah blah, and Jerry Rices's summer workout with me. Thanks Jerry!" Then he waves in the camera...you wouldn't feel mad as a fan about that? Just mad, that's all I'm asking.

And you did in fact say JR was this or that....see the bold...jeez...
  • TFSP
Wow!

Most of you are a little too defensive for Jerry. Yes, Jerry assisted in the 49ers' super bowl rings. Only because you want to ride his jock so much, let's put things in perspective. Without Walsh, 2, 2 I said, HOF QB's putting the ball on the money 80% of the time, forever pro-bowl linemen to block for those those 2 Qb's, and pro-bowl RB's and the great Brent Jones keeping the other defenses honest for YEARS, would JR have all the records without his timing being around such great personnel? NO!

For the wanna-be posts police, you take sh*t to serious. If it's not to your liking of a post, which probably isn't much, you then complain. You imagine-less, non-creative, going to ESPN for your answers(fans like me look to ESPN to correct their propaganda, to see what their selling to idiots like you)...I'm not going to say anything else about you.

The purpose of the post was speaking as a fan that hate rival teams only and anybody trying to get better than us and WHO ever is helping them get better than us. Yes JR should give back, we all should give back. Question, since your on the 'giving back' agenda, when's the last time you gave or donated something?

ANYWAY...

Just when i thought this thread couldn't get any worse, you posted again. Dude, seriously? Jerry Rice would be nothing without help? WTF?

I suggest you read this

I didn't say JR wasn't this or that. I was speaking on something totally different. I go 'what if on you'..

What if Fitz catches the game winning TD, our Monday night meeting at the stick, and while he gets interviewed after the game, he just(shrugging my shoulders) says," I'd like to thank blah, blah blah, and Jerry Rices's summer workout with me. Thanks Jerry!" Then he waves in the camera...you wouldn't feel mad as a fan about that? Just mad, that's all I'm asking.

Nope, I'd probably laugh.

Yep, as a fan, you sure would...

Wow!

ANYWAY...

I suggest you read this

Cool Book. Own it.

Also a quick note to the original poster. I like Fitz. I think this guy plays the game how it should be played. Don't get me wrong I always want to see goose eggs on his stat sheet, but I can definitely appreciate him as a player. And I am sure Rice feels the same way.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Wow!

ANYWAY...

..and that's how I was feeling...

I bet it felt a little more like this:

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
this is stupid, not what jerry rice did but that you actually made a thread about this

whats racist about what i wrote
TOO!

ugh ill never understand YOU PEOPLE

YOU PEOPLE ?

Wow! Now that.... that is definately racist!! LMFAO!!!!

He asked for it though!!

Who asked for it?

The dude that kept irrelevantly insisting that it was racist.
  • TFSP
Wow!

ANYWAY...

I suggest you read this

So you have to break records to be good or bad?
I hope our young recievers get in touch with Rice this offseason.
  • TFSP
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
Wow!

ANYWAY...

I suggest you read this

Cool Book. Own it.

Also a quick note to the original poster. I like Fitz. I think this guy plays the game how it should be played. Don't get me wrong I always want to see goose eggs on his stat sheet, but I can definitely appreciate him as a player. And I am sure Rice feels the same way.

that's agreed as well.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Wow!

ANYWAY...

..and that's how I was feeling...

I bet it felt a little more like this:

this is stupid, not what jerry rice did but that you actually made a thread about this

whats racist about what i wrote
TOO!

ugh ill never understand YOU PEOPLE

YOU PEOPLE ?

Fail.

Popeyes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Church's >>>>>>>>>>>>> KFC

man i miss popeyes

popeyes is the best. Spicy Chicken FTW!
  • TFSP
Originally posted by tohara3:
I hope our young recievers get in touch with Rice this offseason.

Yes they need to reach out to him.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Wow!

ANYWAY...

I suggest you read this

So you have to break records to be good or bad?

Someone post the head exploding GIF for me, because I have no idea wtf you are talking about. Your jumping around aimlessly from post to post, responding in absurd ways...are you on crack or something? Somebody else take over, my head hurts.
Share 49ersWebzone