LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Snyder allowing the most sacks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So he's the worst starter in the NFL. Whatever, I can't say I'm THAT surprised at this point. Keep on trucking Snyder.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Not surprising. Snyder needs to go.

He wanted to have continuity at RT and so far, it's blown up in his face.

OT with one of our 1st round picks.

-9fA

this
Snyder is a good b/u because he can play everywhere on the OL except C. He's not a starter, at least not at RT. Pashos was the answer, but he went down, so we're left with Adam. Sims is doing an admirable job filling in for Staley, but were down to Patrick if anyone else goes down. To be sure, we need to grab two of the best OL in the next draft. My question is, are Singletary & McCloughan the right guys to fix our OL? I'm not convinced they are. Coach and Raye like the big OL so they can try to achieve their vision of a power running team. Nothing wrong with big, but you've got to have OL who can run and pass block with similar efficiency. We don't have that now and nothing tells me we'll get that under the current regime. My solution is to hire Shanahan...and let him work with a top GM to reshape our OL AND our corps of RB's. Beyond Gore, there's not much there right now, and that must change. I hear the criticism of yet another coaching change...but, seriously, do any of you see Singletary and Raye developing an offense that will get us to the playoffs? Sorry, I just don't.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Yikes! He's got to hit the weight room and work on his footwork
Snyder is so bad.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Synder sucked last year at guard too. Terrible decision to pay Synder but let Smiley walk.
Originally posted by smileyman:

Now I wouldn't mind getting a really talented LT, but I don't think it's as big a priority as getting some depth at RT and RG.

with that, people are looking at it like this.

if we can get a stud LT, it is an easy move for staley to RT. especially now with his contract extension,
10 sacks allowed - most in the NFL

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
10 sacks allowed - most in the NFL

must have also allowed the most pressures as well.
Oh well the solution is simple according to many zoners. Just insert a new QB and everything else will fall into place.

we will draft a Rt to replace him
I'm hoping we grab a LG and RT with our first two picks, Baas can go somewhere else and Snyder can be a backup at G & T, we need talent on the O-Line that can dominate a defensive front, because frankly I'm getting sick of seeing our QB's in the shotgun so damn much, if we had a dominating offensive line our offense wouldnt be so predictable and have to resort to the shotgun to give the QB extra time because our line is so poor in pass protection...enoughs enough, lets fix the damn line and start planting some asses in the ground ...Get it Done Scott !!!
Snyder's strength is his versatility...he can play anywhere on the OL except C. He's not really a starter, but was thrust into that role due to injuries. He's worth keeping, just not as a starter. We have to make up for not getting Oher in the last draft...love Crabtree, he's going to be great, but we need an infusion of good, young talent on the OL. We need to replace Baas, Snyder and maybe Rachal. Chilo's still young, so could still develop, but he's going to need consistent coaching and mentoring.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Oh well the solution is simple according to many zoners. Just insert a new QB and everything else will fall into place.

Originally posted by Cuphalffull:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

FEATUREZ

ROSTERZ

EDITS

SCROLLZ DOWN 2 SFRISCO DOOD

PIHK NAYTE DAVHIS

EHDIT RATEENGS

"AWARENEZZ:" 90

"THRW PWEER:" 99 dood

"THRW AKURASY:" 85 we kahn fyx w/skillz drill.

GO OUT. RE OHRDR DEFTH CHAHRT

NAYTE = #1

STAHRT FRNCHSE MOHD:

SIMOOLAYTE SEEZUHN

49ers = 10-6

STAHRT THREHD: "Okhay soo Alecks suxoz and iz bust. Sthart nayte now SING u looser."

Chaos ensues...
Share 49ersWebzone