There are 201 users in the forums

Dont blame Alex Smith...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

LOL.

Careful though you might get a warning. No joke.

Dude I'm the only guy on the Webzone that could get a warning for talking s**t about Alex Smith. LOL

Yeah funny how that works huh? We can get warnings for sarcastically blaming Alex. But ppl that make up stats and bash Alex to no end...no big deal. Whatever.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
BILL, YOU'RE f**kING RIGHT DUDE! f**k ALEX SMITH I HOPE HE'S BENCHED NEXT WEEK AGAINST GREEN BAY. SHAUN HILL IS THE f**kING MAN. IF HE PLAYED IN THE 2ND HALF AGAINST HOUSTON, HE WOULD HAVE HAD 4 TOUCHDOWNS AND WE WOULDA WON THE f**kING GAME! I HATE YOU ALEX. ALSO AGAINST THE COLTS AND THE TITANS AND TEH BEARS. f**k YOU ALEX I HATE YOUR GUTSSSSS

LOL.

Yeah, he's right. Don't go there Method. You've been around too long to waste your venom on me.

No, I don't think Shaun Hill would have come back and won the Houston game. I'm not stupid man. That still would have been an L and we all knew it.

The Alex Smith you saw in the second half of that game Method was MIRAGE. He doesn't exist. I know you saw it. I did too. I was just as excited.

DUDE!!! It didn't happen! Alex Smith is NOT the answer. Neither is Shaun Hill! Forget that game cause it's just not gonna happen!

The Chicago game? That happened. The Titans? Yeah, that happened too. The real Alex Smith came out to play. And that's what we have. That's all we have.

Bill, you're a great poster, I didn't mean to take any shots at you in the post, was just trying to join in on the fun. When I re-read it now, it seems like I was cussing you out, but that's not what I was going for.

Originally posted by billbird2111:
BILL, YOU'RE f**kING RIGHT DUDE! f**k ALEX SMITH I HOPE HE'S BENCHED NEXT WEEK AGAINST GREEN BAY. SHAUN HILL IS THE f**kING MAN. IF HE PLAYED IN THE 2ND HALF AGAINST HOUSTON, HE WOULD HAVE HAD 4 TOUCHDOWNS AND WE WOULDA WON THE f**kING GAME! I HATE YOU ALEX. ALSO AGAINST THE COLTS AND THE TITANS AND TEH BEARS. f**k YOU ALEX I HATE YOUR GUTSSSSS

LOL.

Yeah, he's right. Don't go there Method. You've been around too long to waste your venom on me.

No, I don't think Shaun Hill would have come back and won the Houston game. I'm not stupid man. That still would have been an L and we all knew it.

The Alex Smith you saw in the second half of that game Method was MIRAGE. He doesn't exist. I know you saw it. I did too. I was just as excited.

DUDE!!! It didn't happen! Alex Smith is NOT the answer. Neither is Shaun Hill! Forget that game cause it's just not gonna happen!

The Chicago game? That happened. The Titans? Yeah, that happened too. The real Alex Smith came out to play. And that's what we have. That's all we have.

Bill, you're a great poster, I didn't mean to take any shots at you in the post, was just trying to join in on the fun. When I re-read it now, it seems like I was cussing you out, but that's not what I was going for.

Tis cool dude. I'm just posting while innebriated again! Terrible thing. Hey! The Kings won AGAIN! Time to go back to my Jack and Coke. Night.
  • jpsiZZle
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Ninerman49:
Originally posted by jpsiZZle:
Im tired of hearing people defending Alex. There has been too many excuses. He's had.....

1) Too many OCs
2) Thrown into the fire too quick
3) Done dirty by NOLAN
4) BAD offensive line
5) BAD playcalling

STOP!!!! and realize

Bottom line is that if you're a good QB you rise the occasion. Watching that game last night showed me that Alex is not a playmaker. There are other teams that have bad offensive lines, but the truth is that they still make plays. He cant freelance, if a play isn't executed perfectly he PANICS. Its the same guy that he has always been. Below to average QB. He deserves to be mentioned with the likes of

Joey Harrington
David Carr
Kyle Boller

Ur just another "what have you done for me lately" fan.
even people like steve young panicked at the start of their careers and played horrible, but then a light seemed to click and they were hall of famers... your just mad the guy isnt joe montana yet.. and so am i.. but alex smith is a clear learner.. once he learns, i think hell turn great..

lets all just hope he learns soon before we cut the cord on the guy and lose four years of investment.....

What has he learned? "a clear learner??" are you kidding me???? I dont want a clear learner...I want someone who can play QB.......Besides, are you watching the same kid i am.....He does the same s**t he's been doing since day one.......

You're right Im probably spoiled from all the great QBs we've had here in SF, but because of them, I know when I see a gamer. A guy who can put this franchise on his back and win!

There had been threads about a Crabtree Curse....the only curse we have is the ALEX SMITH CURSE. The longer we keep him on this team, hoping and praying he becomes what he was "supposed to be", the longer we will stay stagnant.

Every true successful organization has a true Leader, gunslinger, trigger man. Answer this, is he a close to looking like any of the successful QBs in the NFL? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Not even close......

It's pathetic, cause ive watched him since the day he put on this beautiful Red and Gold and he has disgraced it!!!!!! EPIC FAIL!!!!!! Whats even more pathetic, is that I saw 100x more talent, IMPROVISATION, FREELANCE, ACCURACY, playmaking ability from a 5th round rookie QB this summer. More so than I've ever seen from this BUMMMM

IM A TRUE FANATIC, BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!

NINER NATION 4 LIFE

GO NINNNERRRSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • B650
  • Veteran
Im tired of hearing people defending Alex. There has been too many excuses. He's had.....

1) Too many OCs
3) Done dirty by NOLAN
4) BAD offensive line
5) BAD playcalling

STOP!!!! and realize

Bottom line is that if you're a good QB you rise the occasion. Watching that game last night showed me that Alex is not a playmaker. There are other teams that have bad offensive lines, but the truth is that they still make plays. He cant freelance, if a play isn't executed perfectly he PANICS. Its the same guy that he has always been. Below to average QB. He deserves to be mentioned with the likes of

Joey Harrington
David Carr
Kyle Boller

even people like steve young panicked at the start of their careers and played horrible, but then a light seemed to click and they were hall of famers... your just mad the guy isnt joe montana yet.. and so am i.. but alex smith is a clear learner.. once he learns, i think hell turn great..

lets all just hope he learns soon before we cut the cord on the guy and lose four years of investment.....

What has he learned? "a clear learner??" are you kidding me???? I dont want a clear learner...I want someone who can play QB.......Besides, are you watching the same kid i am.....He does the same s**t he's been doing since day one.......

You're right Im probably spoiled from all the great QBs we've had here in SF, but because of them, I know when I see a gamer. A guy who can put this franchise on his back and win!

There had been threads about a Crabtree Curse....the only curse we have is the ALEX SMITH CURSE. The longer we keep him on this team, hoping and praying he becomes what he was "supposed to be", the longer we will stay stagnant.

Every true successful organization has a true Leader, gunslinger, trigger man. Answer this, is he a close to looking like any of the successful QBs in the NFL? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Not even close......

It's pathetic, cause ive watched him since the day he put on this beautiful Red and Gold and he has disgraced it!!!!!! EPIC FAIL!!!!!! Whats even more pathetic, is that I saw 100x more talent, IMPROVISATION, FREELANCE, ACCURACY, playmaking ability from a 5th round rookie QB this summer. More so than I've ever seen from this BUMMMM

NINER NATION 4 LIFE

Hi, Bill.

1) Too many OCs
3) Done dirty by NOLAN
4) BAD offensive line
5) BAD playcalling

STOP!!!! and realize

Joey Harrington
David Carr
Kyle Boller

NINER NATION 4 LIFE

im a true niner fan as well so dont go there... but dont compare pre season to playing in the pros.. i like nate davis too, but the speed of the game is completely different.

you have your opinion and i have mine... i agree that the guy should have put more on the plate for us already, but we will definitely see what he has during the rest of the season. If this guy doesnt do anything special this season, i say we draft sam bradford and an o-lineman in the first round
  • dald1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Because the guy sucks at improvising. I don't think Alex has a high ceiling. Yeah, he's a smart guy and yes he's got a decent arm, but when his plays don't develop the way they should, Alex can't pull magic out of his ass like Joe, Steve, and at times Jeffy could.

did you see the shuffle passes last game? he would have never done that before. he is learning to make plays. and its kinda hard with our o line
Originally posted by dald1:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Because the guy sucks at improvising. I don't think Alex has a high ceiling. Yeah, he's a smart guy and yes he's got a decent arm, but when his plays don't develop the way they should, Alex can't pull magic out of his ass like Joe, Steve, and at times Jeffy could.

did you see the shuffle passes last game? he would have never done that before. he is learning to make plays. and its kinda hard with our o line

thank you.. that is what i think.. but some people are hell bent on saying he is a lost cause.. in my opinion hes showing signs of improvement
Alex Smith was 16/23 for 118 yards and one interception that WAS NOT his fault(I'll get to that later). We ran the ball 25 times for 104 yards. Now first of all the reason he only threw for 118 yards was because the Bears defense played cover two the WHOLE GAME with some minor cover three thrown in at times. Do you know why the did that? Because Alex Smith can throw for 300 yards he has the arm to do it. We have been waiting ALL YEAR for a defense to respect our passing game and they do and we crack off 100 yards and pound the ball out in the 4rth quarter to take off 6 minutes it was beautiful. This is the offense Singletary want's and it was amazing. The difference between this week and last week was Alex forced throws into down field coverage and got picked for it. This week he didn't and we won? Sure you fans could always go root for Cutler I mean he threw for over 300 yards great offense! As for the INTERCEPTION sorry but thats on Crabtree. For anyone that has played or knows football? The safety was playing deep so Smith couldn't just hail the ball deep into double coverage so he threw a hard ball on the INSIDE so Crabtree could jump and take it. It was thrown perfectly and ANY NORMAL RECEIVER would have adjusted his speed like a 14 year old could and jumped at the point of attack and caught the ball or atleast challenged for it. The interception happened because Crabtree fell if he had slowed down it was an easy catch, the deep ball is caught by the person that bests adjusts to the ball in the air and Smith put it up and gave his receiver a perfect chance 1 on 1 before the safety got there to catch the ball and he didn't adjust well. Crabtree messed up not Smith.
Originally posted by Thrash88:
Alex Smith was 16/23 for 118 yards and one interception that WAS NOT his fault(I'll get to that later). We ran the ball 25 times for 104 yards. Now first of all the reason he only threw for 118 yards was because the Bears defense played cover two the WHOLE GAME with some minor cover three thrown in at times. Do you know why the did that? Because Alex Smith can throw for 300 yards he has the arm to do it. We have been waiting ALL YEAR for a defense to respect our passing game and they do and we crack off 100 yards and pound the ball out in the 4rth quarter to take off 6 minutes it was beautiful. This is the offense Singletary want's and it was amazing. The difference between this week and last week was Alex forced throws into down field coverage and got picked for it. This week he didn't and we won? Sure you fans could always go root for Cutler I mean he threw for over 300 yards great offense! As for the INTERCEPTION sorry but thats on Crabtree. For anyone that has played or knows football? The safety was playing deep so Smith couldn't just hail the ball deep into double coverage so he threw a hard ball on the INSIDE so Crabtree could jump and take it. It was thrown perfectly and ANY NORMAL RECEIVER would have adjusted his speed like a 14 year old could and jumped at the point of attack and caught the ball or atleast challenged for it. The interception happened because Crabtree fell if he had slowed down it was an easy catch, the deep ball is caught by the person that bests adjusts to the ball in the air and Smith put it up and gave his receiver a perfect chance 1 on 1 before the safety got there to catch the ball and he didn't adjust well. Crabtree messed up not Smith.

s p a c e b a r p l e a s e

Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Originally posted by Thrash88:

s p a c e b a r p l e a s e

i reviewed the int like 3 times, and it seems that it was both alex and crabtree's fault.. alex put the ball too far on the outside and crabtree failed to play defender because he slipped.. noone in the league really "fears" our passing attack. they just watch for vernon and crabtree.

our problem is that we rarely throw the ball deep... thats why they were in cover two the entire time.. cover 2 puts one man on each side deep, having 1 on 1's when the receiver runs a go route.. they were also doing it to help with vernon in the middle. our inability to beat teams deep will continue to hurt us until old man jimmy raye decides to put it up more times
  • Twister68
  • Info N/A

LOL.

Dude I'm the only guy on the Webzone that could get a warning for talking s**t about Alex Smith. LOL

No man, you're not the only one. But you don't know how to express yourself decently and your IQ seems to be very low. I hope you can solve your problems.
Share 49ersWebzone